Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

Jolene (03/30/03)

This was a fantastic story, once I began reading I was immediantly pulled in. I read this book for almost 10 hours with out stopping. I literally couldn't put it down.
Daphnie Duran (01/21/03)

A sweet blend of love, pain, trust, and secrets. It's a priceless gem. One must never fail to read this one!
Kelley (01/05/03)

I just got finished reading the book The Rescue, and I couldn't put it down. I really would reccommend this book to anyone who enjoys to read should read this book. I am planning on reading the rest of his books. He is by far my favorite author. I can't wait to find out what happens in his book The Bend in the Road.
Casandra (12/18/02)

I loved this book. I felt like I was actually there. The love felt real. I rate this book a 100 out of 100. Thanks Mr. Sparks for such a great book. I am not usually a reader b/c I dont know what books to read. Nicolas Sparks is a great author. I plan to read all of his novels.
Cindi (11/17/02)

Hi, I read the book The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. It was probably my favorite book that i have ever read. I have read a bunch of other Nicholas Sparks books and I like them all a lot! He is my favorite author no doubt about it!
TERESA C. (11/13/02)

THIS BOOK WAS A PAGE TURNER. I HATED PUTTING IT DOWN. I WAS ALWAYS WONDERING WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. AND THE END MADE ME CRY WITH TEARS OF JOY, A PERFECT ENDING.
Jennifer (11/11/02)

Nicolas Sparks is by far my favorite author. I have read all of his books and loved all of them but this one. I would highly recomend it to a first time reader of his, however if you are a faithful reader of his I can't help but think you will be a little let down. I think he tried to put a new twist to his plot and I just don't think that works for him. I feel like all the books prior to this one felt more real like I knew the characters in the book and could relate and to them. I just didn't get the same feel from this one. It is still a good book but it is not one of his better ones or by all means great.
nicole (10/29/02)

Hey, I read this book called The Rescue and it was the best book! After i finished reading the book i was full of tears. I hope more people read books from Nicholas Sparks....because they are the best.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some to be chewed on and digested.

Y S M B, I'll S Y