Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks X
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

Jolene (03/30/03)

This was a fantastic story, once I began reading I was immediantly pulled in. I read this book for almost 10 hours with out stopping. I literally couldn't put it down.
Daphnie Duran (01/21/03)

A sweet blend of love, pain, trust, and secrets. It's a priceless gem. One must never fail to read this one!
Kelley (01/05/03)

I just got finished reading the book The Rescue, and I couldn't put it down. I really would reccommend this book to anyone who enjoys to read should read this book. I am planning on reading the rest of his books. He is by far my favorite author. I can't wait to find out what happens in his book The Bend in the Road.
Casandra (12/18/02)

I loved this book. I felt like I was actually there. The love felt real. I rate this book a 100 out of 100. Thanks Mr. Sparks for such a great book. I am not usually a reader b/c I dont know what books to read. Nicolas Sparks is a great author. I plan to read all of his novels.
Cindi (11/17/02)

Hi, I read the book The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. It was probably my favorite book that i have ever read. I have read a bunch of other Nicholas Sparks books and I like them all a lot! He is my favorite author no doubt about it!
TERESA C. (11/13/02)

THIS BOOK WAS A PAGE TURNER. I HATED PUTTING IT DOWN. I WAS ALWAYS WONDERING WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. AND THE END MADE ME CRY WITH TEARS OF JOY, A PERFECT ENDING.
Jennifer (11/11/02)

Nicolas Sparks is by far my favorite author. I have read all of his books and loved all of them but this one. I would highly recomend it to a first time reader of his, however if you are a faithful reader of his I can't help but think you will be a little let down. I think he tried to put a new twist to his plot and I just don't think that works for him. I feel like all the books prior to this one felt more real like I knew the characters in the book and could relate and to them. I just didn't get the same feel from this one. It is still a good book but it is not one of his better ones or by all means great.
nicole (10/29/02)

Hey, I read this book called The Rescue and it was the best book! After i finished reading the book i was full of tears. I hope more people read books from Nicholas Sparks....because they are the best.

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers