MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 59 reader reviews for The Rescue

aaron (12/16/03)

good book worth the time to read
Shivstah18 (12/02/03)

This book was one of the best books that i have read from Sparks. It changes an old love story to something totally new and exciting. I would definately reccommend this book to all romantic readers who are just looking for a time away from life.
Azalia A. (10/12/03)

This book is awesome. Another excellent book from an excellent writer. I read many of Nicholas Sparks's book and I love it that this novel has a happy ending!!!!!!!
Anonymous (10/11/03)

I LOVE this book!! Its one of his best.. although.. all of his books are great! I'm 17
Michele K. (07/29/03)

I love this book.. I couldn't put it down.. I even took it to work.. I must get the rest of his novels...
Anonymous (07/22/03)

Nicolas Sparks never fails to leave his readers with the simple "Aaahhh" at the end of reading. "The Rescue" is a novel like no other. This may have the same, if not more, effect to readers on matters regarding love and human drama, but the twist and turns of events is in the same rythem as the thubbing of the heart. Another Nicolas Sparks's...
Amanda! (05/29/03)

I am in love with this book!!! i absolutly hate to read, but Nicolas Sparks is just such an amazing author that when i am reading one of his novels i love to read!!! and i loved this book sooooo much! i recommed it to anyone that can read! it is a great love story and full courage in every aspect! I would rate it 7 out of 5 if i could!
Jolene (03/30/03)

This was a fantastic story, once I began reading I was immediantly pulled in. I read this book for almost 10 hours with out stopping. I literally couldn't put it down.

• Book Jacket: Redemption Road
    Redemption Road
    by John Hart
    Themes of loyalty, family, honesty and trust play out strongly in Redemption Road, which tells the ...
  • Book Jacket: The North Water
    The North Water
    by Ian McGuire
    In early 1859 the crew of the Volunteer, a Greenland-bound whaler, is making the most of the last ...
  • Book Jacket: City of Secrets
    City of Secrets
    by Stewart O'Nan
    In his new novel, City of Secrets, Stewart O'Nan spins a tale of espionage and intrigue as ...

The Children
    by Ann Leary

With remarkable wit and insight, Ann Leary pulls back the curtain on one blended family.

Win The Weekenders

The Perfect Summer Escape!

Told with Mary Kay Andrews' trademark blend of humor and warmth.

Girl Waits with Gun