Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

no name (01/02/04)

Great book, it needs to be made into a movie. Sparks at his best.
aaron (12/16/03)

good book worth the time to read
Shivstah18 (12/02/03)

This book was one of the best books that i have read from Sparks. It changes an old love story to something totally new and exciting. I would definately reccommend this book to all romantic readers who are just looking for a time away from life.
Azalia A. (10/12/03)

This book is awesome. Another excellent book from an excellent writer. I read many of Nicholas Sparks's book and I love it that this novel has a happy ending!!!!!!!
Anonymous (10/11/03)

I LOVE this book!! Its one of his best.. although.. all of his books are great! I'm 17
Michele K. (07/29/03)

I love this book.. I couldn't put it down.. I even took it to work.. I must get the rest of his novels...
Anonymous (07/22/03)

Nicolas Sparks never fails to leave his readers with the simple "Aaahhh" at the end of reading. "The Rescue" is a novel like no other. This may have the same, if not more, effect to readers on matters regarding love and human drama, but the twist and turns of events is in the same rythem as the thubbing of the heart. Another Nicolas Sparks's...
Amanda! (05/29/03)

I am in love with this book!!! i absolutly hate to read, but Nicolas Sparks is just such an amazing author that when i am reading one of his novels i love to read!!! and i loved this book sooooo much! i recommed it to anyone that can read! it is a great love story and full courage in every aspect! I would rate it 7 out of 5 if i could!

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon