Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks X
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

Wendy (10/21/02)

The Rescue is so far the best book I've ever read. I highly recommend it!!
Hannah (09/24/02)

It is the best book that I have ever read. I cried and laughed both. I recommend all of Nicholas Sparks' books to everyone.
Kelly (09/23/02)

i love his books and i am a big fan.
Brooke (09/20/02)

I was balling by the end of the book nothing could stop the tears...it was wonderful!!! it is a must read!
Kylie (08/28/02)

This story makes you laugh out loud at times and at others you will weep openly. This is one story where you are able to fall in love with the characters and embrace their essence. I wasn't able to put this book down until I had finished it, I found myself still reading it at 3 am. This book along with the 'Notebook' are high amongst my favourites. I have lent my copy of the 'The Rescue' to many of my friends - all who have loved this book. Nicolas Sparks has touched my soul....
I'm off to read 'A walk to remember'
Kari (08/19/02)

I have read four of Nicholas Sparks' books, and they are all very addicting. They are all on my favorites list, although The Rescue remains on top. I would recomend Nicholas Sparks to anyone who loves a good love story and doesn't mind to shed a few tears!
Carla Clifford (07/27/02)

Nicholas Sparks is amazing! The Resue is my favorite, Bend in the Road excellent in fact they all are! Once you start reading you can't put it down, so my advice before you start reading a Nicohlas Sparks Novel is to make sure you start it in the morning. As for his next book hurry up! I can't wait any longer. This coming from someone who has probably read 3 books since she left school 6 years ago until Nicholas came along.
Krystal (07/01/02)

I felt like I was amongst the characters, involved in their thoughts and emotions. I couldn't put the book down. It is one of Nicholas Spark's best, and one of the best books I've ever read.

• Book Jacket: Only Child