Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks X
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

Emily (02/11/10)

The Rescue -Nicholas Sparks
I thought this was a great story by Sparks. It went through all the dynamics and really provided insight on something that could actually happen, like a mental illness, a one night stand resulting in a child, loss of a father/best friend, and being broke. It made me want to laugh, and it made me want to cry. I would read it over and over again.
Corey (11/01/09)

AWESOME BOOK
This book had to be one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend to anyone.
Abby (05/05/09)

A "Must read" book!
A couple of weeks ago I checked this book out from my school library. I fell in love with it the moment I started reading it!
Jane Doles (02/06/09)

The Rescue
I truly enjoyed this book. I hated to see it come to and end.
Kim (11/29/08)

The Rescue
This is absolutely the best book I have ever read. Sparks definitely knows how to tug at a readers heart strings! I love the way he makes this love story so real and not cliche like most romance novels. The way he describes everything makes me feel as if I am right there with the characters in the book, experiencing everything they are experiencing. Truly amazing!
Megan (03/23/08)

Amazing
This was the first book I've read by Nicholas Sparks. And I have to say it was absolutely amazing. I read all 400 and some pages in 2 days. I just couldn't put it down!! It even made me cry in the end. He is an amazing writer, and I will definitely be reading more of his books.
SOLO (06/19/07)

The Rescue
I'm a sixteen year old kid and it might be wimpy for me to be into a romance story but the way Sparks writes in this novel just wouldn't let me put this book down. Truly a great romance story.
carolina (04/23/07)

the resuce
One of the greatest books from sparks. I fell in love with it .It was impossible to put down. Couldn't ask more from a book.

• Book Jacket: The Last Mrs. Parrish
    by Alison McGhee
  • Book Jacket: Solar Bones
    Solar Bones
    by Mike McCormack
    Written in a poetic, line-breaking style, Mike McCormack's Solar Bones reads with a breathless ...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.

E Dog H I D