MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 59 reader reviews for The Rescue

Corey (11/01/09)

AWESOME BOOK
This book had to be one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend to anyone.
Abby (05/05/09)

A "Must read" book!
A couple of weeks ago I checked this book out from my school library. I fell in love with it the moment I started reading it!
Jane Doles (02/06/09)

The Rescue
I truly enjoyed this book. I hated to see it come to and end.
Kim (11/29/08)

The Rescue
This is absolutely the best book I have ever read. Sparks definitely knows how to tug at a readers heart strings! I love the way he makes this love story so real and not cliche like most romance novels. The way he describes everything makes me feel as if I am right there with the characters in the book, experiencing everything they are experiencing. Truly amazing!
Megan (03/23/08)

Amazing
This was the first book I've read by Nicholas Sparks. And I have to say it was absolutely amazing. I read all 400 and some pages in 2 days. I just couldn't put it down!! It even made me cry in the end. He is an amazing writer, and I will definitely be reading more of his books.
SOLO (06/19/07)

The Rescue
I'm a sixteen year old kid and it might be wimpy for me to be into a romance story but the way Sparks writes in this novel just wouldn't let me put this book down. Truly a great romance story.
carolina (04/23/07)

the resuce
One of the greatest books from sparks. I fell in love with it .It was impossible to put down. Couldn't ask more from a book.
Mallory (01/08/06)

Excellent
I think this book is his best. It brought a tear to my eye when I read it, and I couldnt put it down throughout the entire book.

• Book Jacket: The Atomic Weight of Love
    The Atomic Weight of Love
    by Elizabeth Church
    A prologue set in 2011 introduces readers to this novel's unforgettable narrator. Meridian ...
  • Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...
  • Book Jacket: The Loney
    The Loney
    by Andrew Hurley
    Landscape can be a writer's best friend. Whether it's the mountains of England's lake...

The Dark Lady's Mask
    by Mary Sharratt

Based on the life of the first professional woman poet in Renaissance England, and her collaboration with Shakespeare.

Win The Children

From NYT bestselling author Ann Leary

The captivating story of an unconventional New England family.

Girl Waits with Gun