Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks X
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

Emily (02/11/10)

The Rescue -Nicholas Sparks
I thought this was a great story by Sparks. It went through all the dynamics and really provided insight on something that could actually happen, like a mental illness, a one night stand resulting in a child, loss of a father/best friend, and being broke. It made me want to laugh, and it made me want to cry. I would read it over and over again.
Corey (11/01/09)

AWESOME BOOK
This book had to be one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend to anyone.
Abby (05/05/09)

A "Must read" book!
A couple of weeks ago I checked this book out from my school library. I fell in love with it the moment I started reading it!
Jane Doles (02/06/09)

The Rescue
I truly enjoyed this book. I hated to see it come to and end.
Kim (11/29/08)

The Rescue
This is absolutely the best book I have ever read. Sparks definitely knows how to tug at a readers heart strings! I love the way he makes this love story so real and not cliche like most romance novels. The way he describes everything makes me feel as if I am right there with the characters in the book, experiencing everything they are experiencing. Truly amazing!
Megan (03/23/08)

Amazing
This was the first book I've read by Nicholas Sparks. And I have to say it was absolutely amazing. I read all 400 and some pages in 2 days. I just couldn't put it down!! It even made me cry in the end. He is an amazing writer, and I will definitely be reading more of his books.
SOLO (06/19/07)

The Rescue
I'm a sixteen year old kid and it might be wimpy for me to be into a romance story but the way Sparks writes in this novel just wouldn't let me put this book down. Truly a great romance story.
carolina (04/23/07)

the resuce
One of the greatest books from sparks. I fell in love with it .It was impossible to put down. Couldn't ask more from a book.

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S