Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

Stargirl

by Jerry Spinelli

Stargirl

Aug 2000, 176 pages
    May 2002, 192 pages

There are currently 418 reader reviews for Stargirl

Allie (04/16/07)

Amazing Stargirl
This was an amazing book about standing out and being different. A fantastic piece of work everyone should read. Haters are insane I loved this book.
Jessica Michelle (04/11/07)

Stargirl is Awesome
I love this book. I would recommend this book. I love Jerry Spinelli. I am not the type of person that reads books all the time. But I am always up to reading a novel written by Jerry. READ THIS BOOK!!!
Casey S. (02/24/07)

Outstanding
Marvelous, once you pick it up, you won't want to put it down.
IndividualisticChick (10/25/06)

My Review of Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
This book is about being yourself. Stargirl is definitely unique, and nobody stops to realize it. Nobody says thank you for the nice things she does, and nobody really likes her. Except Leo Borlock. He tells Stargirl she should care about what other people think because he's tired of being shunned. The question that sticks in my head for the entire book is what Archie asked Leo: "Whose affection do you value more? Hers, or the others'?" Leo's afraid of the answer. Stargirl teaches Leo so many different things and Leo learns why Stargirl is who she is, and what she does, no matter what anybody thinks. This book is about being yourself, not conforming and learning that one person can make a difference.
Stargirl (09/18/06)

Yaaawwnnn
The book at the beginning is interresting and exciting. Then it ends up getting boring because Stargirl acts like a freak. I hate this book because stargirl acts so gay and freaky.
migdy (06/07/06)

this book was interesting
This book was good because it was interesting and funny, it also had some sad parts in which i liked it too. But in this case it was a good book.
Krystina Abriel (05/31/06)

weird
this book was straight up..weird
Foxy mama (05/16/06)

stargirl
this book is the greatest book in the world and i would definately reccamend this book to everyone. both old and younge. i hope that there will be another book called stargirl that is an exstension. thisbook is TOOTALLY COOL. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIAS GRAT BOOK. YOU NEED TO READ IT. IT IS A GREAT LENTH AND IS VERY LIFE LIKE. IT KIND OF what a real girl goes thruogh because at the end of the story Stargirl woories about what others think and all girls do. you need to read this book. cause i am doing this book for a repot for school and i cant put this book down. LOVE THE BIGGEST FAN FOR THIS BOOK FOXY MAMA

Stalin's Daughter

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All