Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

Stargirl

May 2002, 192 pages

There are currently 419 reader reviews for Stargirl

Foxy mama (05/16/06)

stargirl
this book is the greatest book in the world and i would definately reccamend this book to everyone. both old and younge. i hope that there will be another book called stargirl that is an exstension. thisbook is TOOTALLY COOL. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIAS GRAT BOOK. YOU NEED TO READ IT. IT IS A GREAT LENTH AND IS VERY LIFE LIKE. IT KIND OF what a real girl goes thruogh because at the end of the story Stargirl woories about what others think and all girls do. you need to read this book. cause i am doing this book for a repot for school and i cant put this book down. LOVE THE BIGGEST FAN FOR THIS BOOK FOXY MAMA
JimmyG (05/15/06)

star girl
This Book ROCKED THE HOUSE!! [remainder of review removed due to plot spoilers]
* phyllis * (04/21/06)

Stargirl is the best book!
I think this is the best book ever and its my favorite, too. I've read it a lot of times and I also read all of Jerry Spinelli's other books for young adults. My last line is that this is my favorite book and Jerry Spinelli is my favorite author. Those two choices have been the same ever since I read Stargirl.
bwitnay (04/17/06)

ehh?
well i thought the book was very good my literature teacher refered it to me and im glad she did. i somtimes wish my school was like this crazy and chaotic. its a amazing book
emily (03/23/06)

stargirl was awsome
i loved the book so much i am even doing a project on it well gots-2-go!!!
mrs deweese (03/08/06)

its nice
this book is nice because it shows how the school changes after this girl named star girl comes and shows the school that she is bold!
DJ Shizzle Dizzle (03/01/06)

Stargirl
well in my opinion i think it was pretty weird, the girl really freaked me out and i ended up not even reading the rest of the book cause it was just plain disturbing.
Autumn, Language Arts Teacher (01/20/06)

MUST READ
Loser is an excellent read for a variety of ages and maturity levels. The antagonist is male, which helps to catch those boys who don't want to read "girly" books. It is a coming of age story that really changed my perspective, even as an adult, on how I look at the world.

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E