Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

Stargirl

There are currently 419 reader reviews for Stargirl

Anonymous (12/21/04)

great book
Dana (12/05/04)

I am 10 years old and this was one of my favorite books! It showed how many different ways kids want to fit in. My parents just went thorugh a divorce and this book seemed to calm my nerves. I love this book because it wanted to make me keep reading. Unfortunatly, there is not a Stargirl 2 book. Jerry Spinelli, you are one of the greatest authors of all time. Thank you.
Stargirl_Rachel (12/04/04)

This book was really great. i reviewed it for my school report. i loved it because it is a book about being indivisual and being yourself. it is so true and so real. i loved it!
Meg (Cheerios080) (11/30/04)

I loved it, it's a great story of the importance of individuality, as well as the pressures to conform to the 'norm' of students.
Jennifer (11/29/04)

It was good , but it was an odd story. It was not bad but it was not teriffic
bex (11/27/04)

it was terrible!!!!!!!!! i read it because it was short so it was east to read for a school book report
yo mama (11/18/04)

The book brought up differnet acasions it wasnt about 1 character it had characters u would have never thought of that just pop up i give the book 2 thumbs way way up :-) : D :P
NIkki (11/18/04)

I liked it. It was kind of an advanced reading level, but it was okay.

The Summer Before the War
    Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You