Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

Stargirl

There are currently 419 reader reviews for Stargirl

Anonymous (12/21/04)

great book
Dana (12/05/04)

I am 10 years old and this was one of my favorite books! It showed how many different ways kids want to fit in. My parents just went thorugh a divorce and this book seemed to calm my nerves. I love this book because it wanted to make me keep reading. Unfortunatly, there is not a Stargirl 2 book. Jerry Spinelli, you are one of the greatest authors of all time. Thank you.
Stargirl_Rachel (12/04/04)

This book was really great. i reviewed it for my school report. i loved it because it is a book about being indivisual and being yourself. it is so true and so real. i loved it!
Meg (Cheerios080) (11/30/04)

I loved it, it's a great story of the importance of individuality, as well as the pressures to conform to the 'norm' of students.
Jennifer (11/29/04)

It was good , but it was an odd story. It was not bad but it was not teriffic
bex (11/27/04)

it was terrible!!!!!!!!! i read it because it was short so it was east to read for a school book report
yo mama (11/18/04)

The book brought up differnet acasions it wasnt about 1 character it had characters u would have never thought of that just pop up i give the book 2 thumbs way way up :-) : D :P
NIkki (11/18/04)

I liked it. It was kind of an advanced reading level, but it was okay.

• Book Jacket: Only Child