Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

by Jerry Spinelli

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli X
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Aug 2000, 176 pages
    May 2002, 192 pages

There are currently 419 reader reviews for Stargirl

T-Rey (12/07/05)

Stargirl
The book was to confusing. I hated it. The only reason I read was because the teacher made us.
Chrissy G (11/29/05)

Stargirl
Yo. This was a really good book, mmhm yes, yes. All you people are like 'Oh it's boring......Well, you know what I say to that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. So just do whatever you want, I'm just tellin' you you're way wrong. Way, way wrong.
Loreena (09/23/05)

Stargirl
Oh my gosh! What a good book! Stargirl kept me reading the whole night long. My friend recomended me reading it, and it was awesome!
Jenna the Greaat (09/05/05)

Stargirl
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER. . .i normally dont like reading but this book is so good that i read it for four hours!
Dhara (07/02/05)

Stargirl
I think this book was amazing. I liked the story very much. It is easy for children to read. It teaches me a great lesson about the stargirl.
killer (06/21/05)

stargirl
this book was the most boringest book i've ever read this book is stupid to read and i could no read have of it. I could read only 35 pages so this book sukes thats why i gave it a 1
Anonymous (02/24/05)

stargirl was awesome! i loved it. it is a book that all teenagers should read!
Mia (02/12/05)

I LOVED Stargirl, I think it is one of the best books I have ever read, and it is my favorite book. Jerry Spinelli is an awesome author. He has a very unique way of writing that just captivates you, making you want to read more. Stargirl is my favorite book, from page one, all I wanted to do was keep reading to see what would happen next. Every time I finish a chapter, it leaves me thinking, that’s what I look for in good books and thats exactly what I found in Stargirl. I absolutely loved Stargirl!! I would definitely recommend this book to any middle school readers who like stories about trying to fit in and finding true love. Jerry Spinelli did an awesome job of depicting a teenager’s life, you feel like you really are Leo because you’re seeing everything from his perspective. Spinelli did such a great job of describing them and telling how they acted, that I felt like I really got to know Stargirl and Leo, like I’d known them almost my whole life. This is one of the best books I have ever read, and if you haven't read it yet, then you definetly should; if you have already read it, then read it again!!!

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes