Reader reviews and comments on The Wanderer, plus links to write your own review.

The Wanderer

Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 86 reader reviews for The Wanderer

deanna

the wanderer
My fav character in the book was Sophie. I never wanted the to end. I almost fell of my seat reading it.
Kate

5 star
This book was great I didn't want it to end. This book left me on the edge of my seat at all times of the book all I have to say is this was just a great book.
michael

The wanderer by sharon ceech
What does Sophie's mother do when Sophie calls? (from Section III - The Island)
Caleigh Pietlicki

The Wanderer
I think the wanderer is a great book. I loved it so so much, and hope any one who is out there reading this will love this book too. This book about The Wanderer is an inspirational and imaginative book for all ages. I am not a expert at writing reviews but I hope that you do like The Wanderer in the same way I did cause its awesomely awesome. Sophie and her three uncles and two cousins sail across the ocean to England to visit there grandpa Bompie. along the way the crew share stories, talents, and interests. They do get in some fights but they get through them slowly.
Beauty Tombler

Very Good
This is a very fun, good, interesting book for kids, I got this book off the shelf to read with my little sister and she enjoyed it a lot! Easy to understand and thrilling!
:))Sabrina

The Wanderer Review
I loved this book! My class and I read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech, and I thought it was a great book! I read The Wanderer for a book report I was doing, and absolutely loved her writing style for the book. It was intimate and made me want to read more, and I would suggest this book to anyone who hasn't read it. :)
ellie:)

great book
I loved this book so much it had a great plot ,and I was very happy I picked off the shelf at the library. This is a great book about a 13 year old girl named Sophie who lost her parents when she was little and got a new family many years later who love her very much!
Readerofcreech

AWESOME!!
I loved this book because of the emotional factors Creech has once again put into words. I have also read Chasing Rebird, Walk Two Moons, and many others!! Loved them all!!

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict, notable author of previous historical fiction such ...
  • Book Jacket: To Be a Man
    To Be a Man
    by Nicole Krauss
    While, as its title hints, To Be a Man by Nicole Krauss is concerned with masculinity, it renders a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Office of Historical Corrections
    The Office of Historical Corrections
    by Danielle Evans
    In The Office of Historical Corrections, the second story collection from Danielle Evans, readers ...
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

The Dutch House is my introduction to Ann Patchett, which, after reading it, surprises me. I had ...

The Fortunate Ones
    by Ed Tarkington

An engrossing story of class, love, and loyalty for fans of Kevin Wilson's Nothing to See Here.

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

The fact of knowing how to read is nothing, the whole point is knowing what to read.

T M T C, T M T Stay T S