Reader reviews and comments on Girl With A Pearl Earring, plus links to write your own review.

Girl With A Pearl Earring

by Tracy Chevalier

Girl With A Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier

Dec 1999, 240 pages
    Dec 2000, 240 pages

There are currently 55 reader reviews for Girl With A Pearl Earring

raaf (05/20/02)

This book is a classic novel of old times. Lives dealing with different religion. Although this book is beutifully detailed this is only a portrayel of what Griets life may have been,which gives the book a mystery to it, of whether her life was like that or not.
Lia (05/07/02)

I thought that it was a wonderful book, the clarity of the descriptions was incredible, it made me feel like I was really there. I kept re-reading passages because they were so simply beautiful, and the cover painting made me keep flipping back to gaze at it. It is probably my favorite book, and I highly reccomend it to everyone.
Lauren (05/04/02)

This is the best book I have ever read. It was colorful, mysterious and I could not put it down. I recommend this book to everyone.
K-Dog (04/22/02)

*YAWN*......AWWWWWWW OOOO GOOD, is it over yet?
Jami (04/05/02)

To plain
Heather Aiken (03/24/02)

This seems to be a very intriuging book, but i do think it was a little hammed up.
Beth Yegelwel (03/03/02)

• Book Jacket: Salt Houses
    Salt Houses
    by Hala Alyan
    Salt Houses is the story of a Palestinian family living in Nablus; it begins on the eve of the ...
  • Book Jacket: The End of Eddy
    The End of Eddy
    by Edouard Louis
  • Book Jacket: If We Were Villains
    If We Were Villains
    by M L. Rio

Extraordinary Adventures
    by Daniel Wallace

A large-hearted and optimistic novel that is witty, winsome, and wise.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

A classic is a book that has never finished saying what it has to say

T's A S B Every M