Reader reviews and comments on Girl With A Pearl Earring, plus links to write your own review.

Girl With A Pearl Earring

by Tracy Chevalier

Girl With A Pearl Earring

Dec 1999, 240 pages
    Dec 2000, 240 pages

There are currently 55 reader reviews for Girl With A Pearl Earring

raaf (05/20/02)

This book is a classic novel of old times. Lives dealing with different religion. Although this book is beutifully detailed this is only a portrayel of what Griets life may have been,which gives the book a mystery to it, of whether her life was like that or not.
Lia (05/07/02)

I thought that it was a wonderful book, the clarity of the descriptions was incredible, it made me feel like I was really there. I kept re-reading passages because they were so simply beautiful, and the cover painting made me keep flipping back to gaze at it. It is probably my favorite book, and I highly reccomend it to everyone.
Lauren (05/04/02)

This is the best book I have ever read. It was colorful, mysterious and I could not put it down. I recommend this book to everyone.
K-Dog (04/22/02)

*YAWN*......AWWWWWWW OOOO GOOD, is it over yet?
Jami (04/05/02)

To plain
Heather Aiken (03/24/02)

This seems to be a very intriuging book, but i do think it was a little hammed up.
Beth Yegelwel (03/03/02)

A Gentleman in Moscow
    by Amor Towles

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review