Reader reviews and comments on Girl With A Pearl Earring, plus links to write your own review.

Girl With A Pearl Earring

by Tracy Chevalier

Girl With A Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier

Dec 1999, 240 pages
    Dec 2000, 240 pages

There are currently 55 reader reviews for Girl With A Pearl Earring

EMiLy (10/07/04)

One word can describe the book: W.O.W.
Anneloes (10/06/04)

Lovely. Pure. Great. Unreachable. Silent. Bright.

A Pearl.

Just like the painting that inspired it.
Mademoiselle (09/21/04)

This is one of the best books I have ever read! It is a wonderful story basically so if you are on the fence about reading this book, READ IT! IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST READING EXPERIENCES YOU EVER HAVE!
DN (09/20/04)

THE worst book I have ever read. Shallow storyline and NO ending!
Colleen (09/06/04)

this book, i would have to say is the best book ever. it is so unique in the way it talks about the paintings. and i loved that!! because you can imagen them. so if you havent read this book, im telling you NOW you should go out and buy it. because you will love it promise!
Emma Cook (08/15/04)

Great book, very well written and very captivating.
Lauren, 16 (08/12/04)

Girl With a Pearl Earring is my favourite book because you are so absorbed into griet and the world surrounding her. The ability she has to describe what she sees just holds you in till the end because of the great detail. It leads you to imagine the things for yourself which makes you enjoy the book more. Her feelings towards Vermeer and his work is incredible. The best book I have ever read.
Claudia Bruemmer (08/07/04)

Best book I've read in a long time. Captivating. Tracy Chevalier did an excellent job of transporting you to the 17th century. Just couldn't put it down. Gave it to my sister after I read it and she said the same thing.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F