What readers think of Girl With A Pearl Earring, plus links to write your own review.

Girl With A Pearl Earring

Dec 2000, 240 pages

There are currently 55 reader reviews for Girl With A Pearl Earring

Rachel

Captivating...
This book really takes you into their world... a very thrilling and experience. After the first page, I just couldn't put it down. I enjoyed reading this book and so will you!
Meredith

Despite what some say about loving the book and then being disappointed by the ending, I disagree. You have to look at the whole book and when you do you realise that what Griet did was right for her at that time. Anything else would have been a lie to the boook and to the characters and the time. If you do not realsie this then you are not looking hard enough. Trust me you can do it, I'm only fifteen and I can. Overall I would say that I am better off having read this book. All I can say is that I hope the movie doesn't ruin it.
Amanda

This is a beautifully written novel. When you read it you feel as if you are looking through Griets eyes.
S.B

an astounding and captivating novel about Vermeer's art and 17th century life in Delft
EMiLy

One word can describe the book: W.O.W.
Anneloes

Lovely. Pure. Great. Unreachable. Silent. Bright.

A Pearl.

Just like the painting that inspired it.
Mademoiselle

This is one of the best books I have ever read! It is a wonderful story basically so if you are on the fence about reading this book, READ IT! IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST READING EXPERIENCES YOU EVER HAVE!
Colleen

this book, i would have to say is the best book ever. it is so unique in the way it talks about the paintings. and i loved that!! because you can imagen them. so if you havent read this book, im telling you NOW you should go out and buy it. because you will love it promise!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide