Reader reviews and comments on The Lost Boy, plus links to write your own review.

The Lost Boy

• Paperback:
    Aug 1997, 340 pages

There are currently 242 reader reviews for The Lost Boy

cassie *******

this book and all the others were exciting,heart breaking , and frightful!
Danielle Tudor

This book is for the people who live high and don't know what life could bring when brought into a different family. Children are Gods gift to their parents and many times they abuse that gift that is not meant to be abused. So all of you abuseive parents stop beating your children they deserve to live with love, NOT hatered and cruelity.
kayla stanton

kayla stanton

this is an outstanding book it helps readers understand the phisical and emotional abuse dave has gone through

<< life is to short >>

Stephanie Scherrer

I just loved this book I thoughth about it would be like to be in his position and I couldn't do it so I give Dave Props on his job well done on beating his MOTHER at her own games good job dawg!
brittney

This book was very good and very sad. Now I know I am going to help abused and starving children for sure.
jessi

I loved this book.
eric :-)

this book is 1 of the greatest i've ever read so is "a man named Dave" ;-)
Kuwaity Girl

The book that I really like very much is (A CHILD CALLED "IT") .. It's a sad story that my heart was broken because of it .. I felt that I was living with him at that period ..
Good Luck ..
Enjoy your life :)

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict, notable author of previous historical fiction such ...
  • Book Jacket: To Be a Man
    To Be a Man
    by Nicole Krauss
    While, as its title hints, To Be a Man by Nicole Krauss is concerned with masculinity, it renders a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Office of Historical Corrections
    The Office of Historical Corrections
    by Danielle Evans
    In The Office of Historical Corrections, the second story collection from Danielle Evans, readers ...
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

The Dutch House is my introduction to Ann Patchett, which, after reading it, surprises me. I had ...

The Fortunate Ones
    by Ed Tarkington

An engrossing story of class, love, and loyalty for fans of Kevin Wilson's Nothing to See Here.

The Prophets
    by Robert Jones Jr.

A stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library

T M T C, T M T Stay T S