Reader reviews and comments on How I Live Now, plus links to write your own review.

How I Live Now

Jul 2005, 208 pages

There are currently 54 reader reviews for How I Live Now

Sarah (07/10/06)

Awesome
This book was really good. It showed a in depth look at what real love is. I would reccomend this book to anyone. Good job Meg Rosoff!!
Hollie (13) (06/24/06)

Best Book I have read in a long time.
I finished this book this morning and it indeed one of the best books I have read in a long time.
It is a book that people can relate to in many ways and I did not want to put the book down.
The style of writing is unique as is the book its self.
Daisy and Edmond's relationship was extremely touching and when I finished it left me with a desire to know what happened to them.
I have already recommended this book to many of my friends and will continue recommending this brilliant book.
Meg Rosoff is a very talented autor.
Roxy (05/18/06)

Great
I thought this book was amazing and i am 12 years old i like to read books that are a little older for my age and some arent the best but i loved this book
Kiwi (05/03/06)

WHOA
I was immediately blown away by this book, and i was never disappointed from start to finish. The way Meg Rosoff wrote this storywas amazing, the way you could tell Daisy was maturing physiacally, emotionally and mentally. I couldn't put this book down, and even read it during my teachers' lectures in my classes! I can't wait until i find another book by Meg Rosoff. She is defintely my favorite author.
Laura (04/23/06)

The best book i have ever read
This book is so insperational and unforgettable i could not bring myself to put it down, i would reccomend this book to anyone and everyone of all ages and cultures. Meg Rosoff is by far the Author or the year for me and i will continue to read more of her works. The characters are a representation of the reactions that would come from teens today in thier situation. Truely amazing

Ella (04/03/06)

Amazing
This is by far the best book I've ever read. I was instantly captivated by Daisy's voice, and I couldn't put the book down. It left me wanting to have some sort of experience like she did, some life-altering event. The characters and story are completely unforgettable. I would and do recommend this book to any one who comes in my path. To Josie:: I think (I could be utterly wrong) that Ms. Rosoff was trying to convey a certain style and voice with that sort of writing, not trying to start or follow a trend.
Courtney (03/08/06)

How I Live Now
This book was very interesting. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I was suprised at how much this book can relate to real life. I have decided that this book has things in it that may not be as appropriate for children but I assume that it will go over well with teens or young adults. I urge my students and you to read this exhilarating novel of romance.
Joni (08/17/05)

the best
I think this book is brilliant i cant wait to read more of her books. It had me smiling and crying. Thank you meg rosoff!

• Book Jacket: The Magnificent Esme Wells
    The Magnificent Esme Wells
    by Adrienne Sharp
    Esme Wells was not made to sit back and wait for her destiny. She was made to be magnificent. With ...
  • Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Anatomy of a Miracle
    by Jonathan Miles

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

I Wouldn't T H W A T-F P