Reader reviews and comments on How I Live Now, plus links to write your own review.

How I Live Now

by Meg Rosoff

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

Aug 2004, 208 pages
    Jul 2005, 208 pages

There are currently 54 reader reviews for How I Live Now

Sarah S (10/13/06)

How I live Now
This book was amazing. I felt like it crossed the void between fictionand reality, and merged the two together. One of the most heartwarming (yet also sad) books I have ever read. I was talking to my friends about it for weeks and still can't quite forget about it. I even read it in one sitting, i was unable to leave it alone. The characters are so vivid and you really care about them. This book is bound to tug at the heartstrings of all those who read it and i defy anyone not to feel a tear creep into their eye when they read it!
Prenton High School (10/12/06)

One of the best books that have been read
We think this book is excellent because it describes how the chacracters feel and look. Also Meg Rosoff really understands the teenage mind, then the way she knows so much about the war and shows that she's not afraid to tell readers the truth. We like the way she writes the book informaly because its like she is making Daisy speak to us, like in a conversation.
Nicole (09/08/06)

How I live now?
This book left me in shock. It really had an effect on me and all the time I was reading it I couldn't find myself to put it down. Really well written and a fascinating read - Excellent! Thankyou to Meg Rosoff for writing this book.
Tick (09/05/06)

this book is great
I loved reading this book it was very different then lots of books I have read and I liked how it was from a teenagers point of veiw it really made it feel like you were in her head. I would recommend this book.
Taylor (08/27/06)

How I Live Now
Oh my gosh that is the best book i have read in my life!! Its about love and war and just how to survive!! It was so AWESOME!! Once I started reading it I couldnt even put the book down! I was hoping to that the author could maybe add a sequel to it about how there life is going and stuff because if she did i would be the first to read it literally!!
ebie (08/19/06)

this book is stuning
I recently just got done reading this book and it was totally one of the best books that i have ever read and it was so real that i thought theat i could have been there. [remainder of review deleted due to plot spoiler]
Amy (07/31/06)

WOW
Wow, this is one of the BEST books that I have ever read. I read the entire book in one night because I couldn't bring myself to put it down! I'm going to tell all my friends about it. Fantastically written! It really made me think. I'm looking forward to getting to read her next book.
chickybabe (07/16/06)

great
i think that it was a very good book it's really relistic

My Name Is Leon
  • Book Jacket: Hunger
    Hunger
    by Roxane Gay

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win The Resurrection of Joan Ashby