Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

kathy m

I am 49 and thoroughly enjoyed this book, The Five People You Meet In Heaven. It was a quick read..I read it in one night, partly because it was a short book and partly because I was so engrossed in the book. The last book I read which had this effect on me was Kahlil Gibrans "Spirits Rebellious".
I urge everyone young and old to read The Five People You Meet In Heaven...Its an incredible book with a message for everyone!
sean mason

Mitch another great book Im 24 and have been reading for as long as I can remembre mostly thought provoking books by authors such as Kahil Gibran.Herman Hess,Richard Bach, and many of our great classics. With Tuesdays you became part of that list of Authors who I feel are great at what they do, you have chossen the right path in life and the five people you meet in heaven really made that visiable. The strength of your writting can really bring your reader into the lives of you charcters it provoked thoughts aswell as brought feelings to surface "The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone" Thankyou so much for another great book, I have had several family and friends read it all with the same great emotions.
Nissa williams

I am a high school student and the topic came up what happens after death. So in the novel The Five People You Meet In Heaven, Mitch Albom believes that when we die we are going to meet five people that was connected to our lives. Some were people that the maincharacter Eddie knew and some were strangers. Each person had their own heaven like Marguerite was filed with weddings and Tala's was at a beach with chikdren playing happily. Each person gave Eddie advice. Lost love is still love, no life is meaningless,. Eddie thought that he had wasted his whole life but he really didn't he was alive to look after the children and he had completed his task. This book was really a very great book because it just told a great story on what Albom thinks happen after death. We really don't know what happens. great job Mitch
sue barker

I just finished reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven and I was impressed. Kudos to Mitch Albom for yet another wonderful little literary masterpiece!
Jessica Ardo

This was a great book, and who ever reads it will come out with a different prospective on life, im glad my english teacher had us read it in class!
Linda Atkins

The kind of reading that draws you in, holds you until the end, and stirs your soul. Very inspiring, thought provoking questions we all have as to "Why am I here?" and "What is this life all about?" Thankyou Mitch for something to feed our souls in a hungry world.
kata;

What a Wonderful novel. It stirs up countless warm and fuzzy feelings inside. -katal 16
sarah

this was the best book i have ever read

• Book Jacket: On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    by Ocean Vuong
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous, the bold and bracing debut novel by acclaimed poet Ocean Vuong, ...
  • Book Jacket: Daisy Jones & The Six
    Daisy Jones & The Six
    by Taylor Jenkins Reid
    In this evocative novel written in the format of an interview with members of a fictional music ...
  • Book Jacket: The Age of Living Machines
    The Age of Living Machines
    by Susan Hockfield
    In the face of looming global challenges, such as overpopulation, resource depletion and disease, Dr...
    The Mars Room
    by Rachel Kushner
    There is palpable tension between expectation and reality in Rachel Kushner's third novel. The ...

Travelers
    by Helon Habila

A startlingly exploration of the African diaspora in Europe, by an acclaimed international writer.

Patsy
    by Nicole Dennis-Benn

A haunting depiction of immigration and womanhood, and the silent threads of love.

Win The Guest Book

The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense."
—Entertainment Weekly