Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

Jennifer

This book was great, I read it about a month after my daughter passed away in a car wreck and it really gave me something to think about. I wonder daily who was waiting for her, and that things happen for a purpose. There is a reason for everything in this life we will find out what that purpose is in the next one..Jennifer 29
nick

this book gives pivital insight into the reprocussions of daily actions, yeilding the come about of a persons inane sense of solitarity to change to a universal understanding of basic unity. This book should be read by people of all ages, for its content, as well as its lesson.
daniela

this is a truly great book and it teaches us all about what will happen in the afterlife and it teaches us about the past that we live in and gives us answer... Im amazed with this novel.
Christie

I just finished reading, The five people you meet in heaven. I'm very glad that I picked this book to read it for my bestsellers reading class. It gave me a new perspective on how we live our lives from day-to-day. It also made me realize just how much the things that one person does can impact another person's life. This book offers a very comforting view on life after death. I would love to get to heaven and meet five people who would explain the purpose of my life to me and why the things that happened to me happened. I really enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend it to all readers!
Molly Mitchell

GREAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!
Jessica

I just finished reading, The five people you meet in heaven. I think it was a very good book, and im glad i was able to read it. It gave me a new perspective on life after death. Also, it makes you think who your five people in heaven would be. No one truely knows what happens after death, but this is an excellent, and postive outlook. Another great thing about this book is religon is not a big factor. It does not matter what religon you are to enjoy this book. Good job!
ben k.

This simple, but fantastic story of a man learning his place in the world AFTER he's dead, will entrance readers both relegious and not. Mitch Albom has created a feel good journey for the reader that may help, as well as entertain. Pass this book to as many people as possible.

Five Stars!!!

fantastic book! read it and pass i t around!
kathleen 23

• Book Jacket: Becoming
    Becoming
    by Michelle Obama
    Voted 2019 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

BookBrowse hosted a Book Club ...
  • Book Jacket: Butterfly Yellow
    Butterfly Yellow
    by Thanhha Lai, Daniel Suarez
    Voted 2019 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

As readers, many of us hope ...
  • Book Jacket: Olive, Again
    Olive, Again
    by Elizabeth Strout
    Voted 2019 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

It's been a big year for literary ...
  • Book Jacket: Solitary
    Solitary
    by Albert Woodfox
    Voted 2019 Best Debut Author Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

According to statistics from ...

Book Club
Evening in Paradise
by Lucia Berlin

"Berlin's new book is a marvel, filled with deeply touching stories about lives on the fringes."—NPR

Nothing to See Here
    by Kevin Wilson

A moving and uproarious novel about a woman who finds meaning caring for two children with remarkable abilities.

Win Butterfly Yellow

BUTTERFLY YELLOW

Winner of the BookBrowse Award for Best Young Adult Novel, and the overall highest rated book of the year!

The Big Holiday Wordplay