What readers think of The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

Jennifer

This book was great, I read it about a month after my daughter passed away in a car wreck and it really gave me something to think about. I wonder daily who was waiting for her, and that things happen for a purpose. There is a reason for everything in this life we will find out what that purpose is in the next one..Jennifer 29
nick

this book gives pivital insight into the reprocussions of daily actions, yeilding the come about of a persons inane sense of solitarity to change to a universal understanding of basic unity. This book should be read by people of all ages, for its content, as well as its lesson.
daniela

this is a truly great book and it teaches us all about what will happen in the afterlife and it teaches us about the past that we live in and gives us answer... Im amazed with this novel.
Christie

I just finished reading, The five people you meet in heaven. I'm very glad that I picked this book to read it for my bestsellers reading class. It gave me a new perspective on how we live our lives from day-to-day. It also made me realize just how much the things that one person does can impact another person's life. This book offers a very comforting view on life after death. I would love to get to heaven and meet five people who would explain the purpose of my life to me and why the things that happened to me happened. I really enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend it to all readers!
Molly Mitchell

GREAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!
Jessica

I just finished reading, The five people you meet in heaven. I think it was a very good book, and im glad i was able to read it. It gave me a new perspective on life after death. Also, it makes you think who your five people in heaven would be. No one truely knows what happens after death, but this is an excellent, and postive outlook. Another great thing about this book is religon is not a big factor. It does not matter what religon you are to enjoy this book. Good job!
ben k.

This simple, but fantastic story of a man learning his place in the world AFTER he's dead, will entrance readers both relegious and not. Mitch Albom has created a feel good journey for the reader that may help, as well as entertain. Pass this book to as many people as possible.

Five Stars!!!

fantastic book! read it and pass i t around!
kathleen 23

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Swimming Back to Trout River
    Swimming Back to Trout River
    by Linda Rui Feng
    Linda Rui Feng's first novel, Swimming Back to Trout River, is a powerful meditation on the ties ...
  • Book Jacket: The Unfit Heiress
    The Unfit Heiress
    by Audrey Farley
    During the American eugenics movement (see Beyond the Book), involuntary sterilization was used to ...
    Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    by Ava Homa
    Ava Homa's debut novel begins with an epigraph by Sherko Bekas, a Kurdish poet, the last lines of ...
    The Last Flight
    by Julie Clark
    Julie Clark's second novel, The Last Flight, is the tale of two women, each desperate to escape an ...

The Book of Lost Names
by Kristin Harmel
A heartrending novel of survival, inspired by an astonishing true story from World War II.

Footnotes
    by Caseen Gaines

The story of New York in the roaring twenties and the first Broadway show with an all-black cast.

Everybody
    by Olivia Laing

"Impassioned and provocative...[an] intensely moving, vital and artful book."
    —The Guardian

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it

H I T Best P