Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

Jennifer

This book was great, I read it about a month after my daughter passed away in a car wreck and it really gave me something to think about. I wonder daily who was waiting for her, and that things happen for a purpose. There is a reason for everything in this life we will find out what that purpose is in the next one..Jennifer 29
nick

this book gives pivital insight into the reprocussions of daily actions, yeilding the come about of a persons inane sense of solitarity to change to a universal understanding of basic unity. This book should be read by people of all ages, for its content, as well as its lesson.
daniela

this is a truly great book and it teaches us all about what will happen in the afterlife and it teaches us about the past that we live in and gives us answer... Im amazed with this novel.
Christie

I just finished reading, The five people you meet in heaven. I'm very glad that I picked this book to read it for my bestsellers reading class. It gave me a new perspective on how we live our lives from day-to-day. It also made me realize just how much the things that one person does can impact another person's life. This book offers a very comforting view on life after death. I would love to get to heaven and meet five people who would explain the purpose of my life to me and why the things that happened to me happened. I really enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend it to all readers!
Molly Mitchell

GREAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!
Jessica

I just finished reading, The five people you meet in heaven. I think it was a very good book, and im glad i was able to read it. It gave me a new perspective on life after death. Also, it makes you think who your five people in heaven would be. No one truely knows what happens after death, but this is an excellent, and postive outlook. Another great thing about this book is religon is not a big factor. It does not matter what religon you are to enjoy this book. Good job!
ben k.

This simple, but fantastic story of a man learning his place in the world AFTER he's dead, will entrance readers both relegious and not. Mitch Albom has created a feel good journey for the reader that may help, as well as entertain. Pass this book to as many people as possible.

Five Stars!!!

fantastic book! read it and pass i t around!
kathleen 23

• Book Jacket: The Flight Portfolio
    The Flight Portfolio
    by Julie Orringer
    At once a sweeping historical narrative, an insightful character study and a tender romance, Julie ...
  • Book Jacket: How to Make Friends with the Dark
    How to Make Friends with the Dark
    by Kathleen Glasgow
    Don't go to bed angry; make up after fights; always say I love you – you don't know when ...
    Red Birds
    by Mohammed Hanif
    Mohmmed Hanif's Red Birds is part Catch-22, part Slaughterhouse-Five, part Kafka's The Castle, and ...
  • Book Jacket: Endeavour
    Endeavour
    by Peter Moore
    Miriam-Webster defines a biography as "a usually written history of a person's life." One might ...

Travelers
    by Helon Habila

A startlingly exploration of the African diaspora in Europe, by an acclaimed international writer.

The Volunteer
    by Jack Fairweather

The true story of one man, an underground army, and the secret mission to destroy Auschwitz from within.

Win The Guest Book

The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense."
—Entertainment Weekly