MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

kozmo

from wat i read i thought the book was AWESUME, but i thought it was more like pergatory then heaven, because it seemed like it was preparing him for heaven, and after he meets his five people, then he'll proble have to wait for his persen, then he gets to go to heaven. But the bodk was excillent. i plan to suggest it to people......

This book makes you think....isn't that what good literature does. There are some tear jerking moments (I needed a tissue or 2). You realize that every person's life has meaning and that you can affect more people than you realize. An excellent read...I recommend to all.
george

this book is the best. thats all i need to say.
Allyson

I thought it was a very inspirational book that says "hey you know what you may not think that you are all that important but you have a meaning." and makes you wonder... what is my purpose for life on this earth? never in a million years did i imagine how good it would be until i actually read it...i reacommend it to ALL!!!!xoxoxo

Simply wonderful! It really got me thinking about the five people that have greatly influenced and impacted my life in so many ways. Mitch Albom is a fabulous writer, and what amazes me is the fact that he was able to condense such a topic in less than 200 pages. The characters were real, the plot was great, and overall, the book was beautifully written! It's a MUST READ!!!! --Shanny Age 16
Becca

After reading Tuesdays With Morrie, I couldn't help but read this book. This book was so inspirational and moving. It makes you think about the effect you have on someone's life each and every day.
marlo

One of the most heart-warming books ever written! Love the plot and the "Filipino" part of the story! Albom rocks!
justin

This book realy got u thinking about what is to come in the after life

• Book Jacket: How to Build a Heart
    How to Build a Heart
    by Maria Padian
    Maria Padian is well-known for her motif of exploring teen reactions to social issues. Her novel ...
  • Book Jacket: Follow Me to Ground
    by Sue Rainsford
    Ada and her father are human-like beings who age slowly and possess the power to heal all illness. ...
  • Book Jacket: Children of the Land
    Children of the Land
    by Marcelo Hernandez Castillo
    In this exquisitely crafted memoir, Marcelo Hernandez Castillo describes coming of age as a young ...
  • Book Jacket: A Good Neighborhood
    A Good Neighborhood
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    After fictionalized biographies of Zelda Fitzgerald (Z, 2013) and Alva Vanderbilt (A Well-Behaved ...

Small Days and Nights
    by Tishani Doshi

A captivating and clear-eyed story of two sisters, set against the backdrop of modern India.

The Sun Down Motel
    by Simone St. James

The chilling new novel from the national bestselling and award-winning author of The Broken Girls.

American Dirt
by Jeanine Cummins

"American Dirt is a Grapes of Wrath for our times."
—Don Winslow

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I