Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

kozmo

from wat i read i thought the book was AWESUME, but i thought it was more like pergatory then heaven, because it seemed like it was preparing him for heaven, and after he meets his five people, then he'll proble have to wait for his persen, then he gets to go to heaven. But the bodk was excillent. i plan to suggest it to people......

This book makes you think....isn't that what good literature does. There are some tear jerking moments (I needed a tissue or 2). You realize that every person's life has meaning and that you can affect more people than you realize. An excellent read...I recommend to all.
george

this book is the best. thats all i need to say.
Allyson

I thought it was a very inspirational book that says "hey you know what you may not think that you are all that important but you have a meaning." and makes you wonder... what is my purpose for life on this earth? never in a million years did i imagine how good it would be until i actually read it...i reacommend it to ALL!!!!xoxoxo

Simply wonderful! It really got me thinking about the five people that have greatly influenced and impacted my life in so many ways. Mitch Albom is a fabulous writer, and what amazes me is the fact that he was able to condense such a topic in less than 200 pages. The characters were real, the plot was great, and overall, the book was beautifully written! It's a MUST READ!!!! --Shanny Age 16
Becca

After reading Tuesdays With Morrie, I couldn't help but read this book. This book was so inspirational and moving. It makes you think about the effect you have on someone's life each and every day.
marlo

One of the most heart-warming books ever written! Love the plot and the "Filipino" part of the story! Albom rocks!
justin

This book realy got u thinking about what is to come in the after life

• Book Jacket: On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    by Ocean Vuong
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous, the bold and bracing debut novel by acclaimed poet Ocean Vuong, ...
  • Book Jacket: Daisy Jones & The Six
    Daisy Jones & The Six
    by Taylor Jenkins Reid
    In this evocative novel written in the format of an interview with members of a fictional music ...
  • Book Jacket: The Age of Living Machines
    The Age of Living Machines
    by Susan Hockfield
    In the face of looming global challenges, such as overpopulation, resource depletion and disease, Dr...
    The Mars Room
    by Rachel Kushner
    There is palpable tension between expectation and reality in Rachel Kushner's third novel. The ...

Travelers
    by Helon Habila

A startlingly exploration of the African diaspora in Europe, by an acclaimed international writer.

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Win The Guest Book

The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense."
—Entertainment Weekly