Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

kozmo

from wat i read i thought the book was AWESUME, but i thought it was more like pergatory then heaven, because it seemed like it was preparing him for heaven, and after he meets his five people, then he'll proble have to wait for his persen, then he gets to go to heaven. But the bodk was excillent. i plan to suggest it to people......

This book makes you think....isn't that what good literature does. There are some tear jerking moments (I needed a tissue or 2). You realize that every person's life has meaning and that you can affect more people than you realize. An excellent read...I recommend to all.
george

this book is the best. thats all i need to say.
Allyson

I thought it was a very inspirational book that says "hey you know what you may not think that you are all that important but you have a meaning." and makes you wonder... what is my purpose for life on this earth? never in a million years did i imagine how good it would be until i actually read it...i reacommend it to ALL!!!!xoxoxo

Simply wonderful! It really got me thinking about the five people that have greatly influenced and impacted my life in so many ways. Mitch Albom is a fabulous writer, and what amazes me is the fact that he was able to condense such a topic in less than 200 pages. The characters were real, the plot was great, and overall, the book was beautifully written! It's a MUST READ!!!! --Shanny Age 16
Becca

After reading Tuesdays With Morrie, I couldn't help but read this book. This book was so inspirational and moving. It makes you think about the effect you have on someone's life each and every day.
marlo

One of the most heart-warming books ever written! Love the plot and the "Filipino" part of the story! Albom rocks!
justin

This book realy got u thinking about what is to come in the after life

• Book Jacket: The Seine
    The Seine
    by Elaine Sciolino
    Of the 24 members who reviewed Elaine Sciolino's The Seine: The River that Made Paris for BookBrowse...
  • Book Jacket: Fireborne
    Fireborne
    by Rosaria Munda
    Inspired by classical political theory and the French Revolution, Rosaria Munda's YA debut Fireborne...
  • Book Jacket: Frankissstein
    Frankissstein
    by Jeanette Winterson
    Jeanette Winterson's futurist sci-fi/alternative history hybrid unfolds in two main timelines. In ...
  • Book Jacket: Unbreakable
    Unbreakable
    by Richard Askwith
    In this well-researched biography, journalist Richard Askwith takes readers on a journey into 1930s ...

Ordinary Girls
    by Jaquira DĂ­az

Reminiscent of Tara Westover's Educate and Roxane Gay's Hunger--a memoir that reads as electrically as a novel.

Nothing to See Here
    by Kevin Wilson

A moving and uproarious novel about a woman who finds meaning caring for two children with remarkable abilities.

Win Wild Game

Wild Game: My Mother, Her Lover, and Me (Memoir)

A Best of Fall Title from: People, Entertainment Weekly, BuzzFeed, NPR, BBC, and many more!

T Bite T B