Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

aLmaRiza

i love this book. it surely is inspring . so touching yet so easy to read. so deep yet so easy to understand. so clear yet so meaningful. mitch albom, the best!
Katie

This book has changed my view on heaven forever. Eddie & I have thought of heaven as a " lush garden of Eden" but this story proves us both wrong. Two things that could be improved: Explain each of the 5 people Eddie meets in heaven a little bit more in depth. And my classmates & I are still trying to figure out what city/state Ruby Pier is located in. Answers to these suggestions/questions would have helped a lot when writing an essay for my 7th grade reading class! I reccomend this book to people of all ages! (Katie,12)
Alaska

I loved this book. It made me think about my own life, the people in it that and the way I may affect other people. I think what I loved most of all was that the links were not obvious. It reminded me of chaos theory... the butterfly effect. Any small thing we do may have a disproportionate effect upon another person... and we may not even know that person. A humbling thought. I loved, and cried, at the end and yet it was a good and happy ending. I have bought this book for all the people that I know will love it too. It will remain with me always.
T McCurdy

This book will be with me always, in my heart, on my mind, surrounding my soul. I never cried so hard reading a book. I can't put into words the effect this book has on me and the talent the writer has. Every person I pass in the hallways at work or in the mall, I tell them to read this book. My life will never be the same.
BRANDY

I thought the book was truely wonderful!
I cried so much as i related it to people in my life.
God has truely blessed this writer!!!!
For those whom haven't read the book GO GET IT TODAY!!!!!!!
YOU WILL LOVE IT
Kelly

Im a 13 year old girl and i fell in love with this book! It is soo inspirational and touching! It makes me think that I have to look at things more closely and that strangers can make a big differents in your life. I think that Mitch Albom did and excellent job on writing and fgetting in touch with the character Eddie! Thank you for writing this book!

This was a fantastic, spiritual journey. It was beautifully written and very meaningful. I have suggested it to others, and will continue to do so.
tjones

This book was an extraordinary journey about life and the bonds we all share. I couldn't put it down. I hardly ever read books, this one I read in 3 days. I cried, it was a emotional gift. I would read it again and again. Anyone who could not find the inner spirit of this story must have up a wall to their soul.

• Book Jacket: Becoming
    Becoming
    by Michelle Obama
    Voted 2019 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

BookBrowse hosted a Book Club ...
  • Book Jacket: Butterfly Yellow
    Butterfly Yellow
    by Thanhha Lai, Daniel Suarez
    Voted 2019 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

As readers, many of us hope ...
  • Book Jacket: Olive, Again
    Olive, Again
    by Elizabeth Strout
    Voted 2019 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

It's been a big year for literary ...
  • Book Jacket: Solitary
    Solitary
    by Albert Woodfox
    Voted 2019 Best Debut Author Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

According to statistics from ...

Book Club
Evening in Paradise
by Lucia Berlin

"Berlin's new book is a marvel, filled with deeply touching stories about lives on the fringes."—NPR

The Seine
    by Elaine Sciolino

"A soulful, transformative voyage along the body of water that defines the City of Light."
    —Lauren Collins

Win Butterfly Yellow

BUTTERFLY YELLOW

Winner of the BookBrowse Award for Best Young Adult Novel, and the overall highest rated book of the year!

The Big Holiday Wordplay