Reader reviews and comments on The Five People You Meet In Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

by Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom X
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Sep 2003, 198 pages
    Mar 2006, 208 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The Five People You Meet In Heaven

wendy

one of the most heartwarming books i have read.
Tom

I got a real kick out of this book. I think it is one of the best books I have read. It has an interesting plot and a very COOL outlook on heaven.
Mitch A

Yes this book is wonderful!
Brittany

I absolutely loved this book! It really makes you think about life and makes you wonder and hope that when you make it to Heaven that this is what you could look forward to.
Rituparna Choudhury

read this book carefully and you will be able to see a treasure beyond the story and the plot. after reading this book, i found it easier to move past some personal bitter experiences. totally worth investing in. moreover, the story is very fast paced, and can be finished in 1-2 sittings.
Phil

This book is amazing it keeps you on the edge wanting to keep reading to see what happens next. It makes you wonder who the five people are in your life, that you have touched in some way that you may meet in heaven. (I'm 17 and it's made me feel a way i've never felt before). I reccomend this book to ages 14 and up.
jewlz

im so glad i read this book ... it gave me a chance to think about my life and how i was thinking it was meaningless ...this book makes everyone reconsider and think about the littlest of lives that we touch and touch us .... that for every action theres an affect that affet the rest of the world and for moments on end weather they are positive or negative ......
Vickie

One of the most inspiring books I've read in years. This book causes you to think about the five people in your own life who you might meet in heaven. This is a surprisingly gripping story that you won't be able to put down. I think it is an important book with a powerful message... yet skillfully done without preaching any particular religion.

Red Birds
    by Mohammed Hanif
    Mohmmed Hanif's Red Birds is part Catch-22, part Slaughterhouse-Five, part Kafka's The Castle, and ...
  • Book Jacket: Endeavour
    Endeavour
    by Peter Moore
    Miriam-Webster defines a biography as "a usually written history of a person's life." One might ...
  • Book Jacket: On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    by Ocean Vuong
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous, the bold and bracing debut novel by acclaimed poet Ocean Vuong, ...
  • Book Jacket: Daisy Jones & The Six
    Daisy Jones & The Six
    by Taylor Jenkins Reid
    In this evocative novel written in the format of an interview with members of a fictional music ...

Patsy
    by Nicole Dennis-Benn

A haunting depiction of immigration and womanhood, and the silent threads of love.