MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

An Old Man, A Young Man & The Last Great Lesson

by Mitch Albom

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

haydi (01/04/05)

if ever there's somebody who would ask me what my worst fear is, i would answer them with no hesitation..."DEATH". This book changed my life. This book vanished my fear. This book taught me how to live, how to love...
sophia (01/02/05)

a truly awesome and touching book! It reminds uf of the most important things in life that we forget to talk about because we're "too busy".
Lester (12/30/04)

Man, this book is astonishing. It showed me the true meaning of life and how optimism can really change one's life. I will give a two thumbs up for this book.
joi bautista (12/21/04)

this book has been a great inspiration to me. morrie's words of wisdom made me cry and helped me overcome the hardships and problems i had. and i know it will help me in the future. the book is nicely written...mitch albom gave justice to morries story.
Rebecca Haddix (12/13/04)

This book shows the true meaning of life and how to accomplish your goals and also how to cope with the idea that you are dieing .
Michelle (12/06/04)

BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ... IT HAS TAUGHT ME SOO MUCH ABOOUT LIFE AND LIFE'S VALUES... 5+++ ALL THE WAY!!
Julie Iser (11/11/04)

One of the best books I have ever read, it showed me what is important in life
shorty (10/23/04)

i love the book. definitely the best book ever, this will be a good book for lovers, and more best for those getting married. You'll learn all u need to learn about life.

• Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...
  • Book Jacket: The Loney
    The Loney
    by Andrew Hurley
    Landscape can be a writer's best friend. Whether it's the mountains of England's lake...
  • Book Jacket: The Mirror Thief
    The Mirror Thief
    by Martin Seay
    It is easy to see why Martin Seay's debut novel, The Mirror Thief, has been compared to David ...

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

Win The Children

From NYT bestselling author Ann Leary

The captivating story of an unconventional New England family.

Girl Waits with Gun