Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

An Old Man, A Young Man & The Last Great Lesson

by Mitch Albom

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

haydi (01/04/05)

if ever there's somebody who would ask me what my worst fear is, i would answer them with no hesitation..."DEATH". This book changed my life. This book vanished my fear. This book taught me how to live, how to love...
sophia (01/02/05)

a truly awesome and touching book! It reminds uf of the most important things in life that we forget to talk about because we're "too busy".
Lester (12/30/04)

Man, this book is astonishing. It showed me the true meaning of life and how optimism can really change one's life. I will give a two thumbs up for this book.
joi bautista (12/21/04)

this book has been a great inspiration to me. morrie's words of wisdom made me cry and helped me overcome the hardships and problems i had. and i know it will help me in the future. the book is nicely written...mitch albom gave justice to morries story.
Rebecca Haddix (12/13/04)

This book shows the true meaning of life and how to accomplish your goals and also how to cope with the idea that you are dieing .
Michelle (12/06/04)

BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ... IT HAS TAUGHT ME SOO MUCH ABOOUT LIFE AND LIFE'S VALUES... 5+++ ALL THE WAY!!
Julie Iser (11/11/04)

One of the best books I have ever read, it showed me what is important in life
shorty (10/23/04)

i love the book. definitely the best book ever, this will be a good book for lovers, and more best for those getting married. You'll learn all u need to learn about life.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry.

Y S M B, I'll S Y