Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

An Old Man, A Young Man & The Last Great Lesson

by Mitch Albom

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

haydi (01/04/05)

if ever there's somebody who would ask me what my worst fear is, i would answer them with no hesitation..."DEATH". This book changed my life. This book vanished my fear. This book taught me how to live, how to love...
sophia (01/02/05)

a truly awesome and touching book! It reminds uf of the most important things in life that we forget to talk about because we're "too busy".
Lester (12/30/04)

Man, this book is astonishing. It showed me the true meaning of life and how optimism can really change one's life. I will give a two thumbs up for this book.
joi bautista (12/21/04)

this book has been a great inspiration to me. morrie's words of wisdom made me cry and helped me overcome the hardships and problems i had. and i know it will help me in the future. the book is nicely written...mitch albom gave justice to morries story.
Rebecca Haddix (12/13/04)

This book shows the true meaning of life and how to accomplish your goals and also how to cope with the idea that you are dieing .
Michelle (12/06/04)

BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ... IT HAS TAUGHT ME SOO MUCH ABOOUT LIFE AND LIFE'S VALUES... 5+++ ALL THE WAY!!
Julie Iser (11/11/04)

One of the best books I have ever read, it showed me what is important in life
shorty (10/23/04)

i love the book. definitely the best book ever, this will be a good book for lovers, and more best for those getting married. You'll learn all u need to learn about life.

• Book Jacket: Barkskins
    Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson

All Is Not Forgotten
    by Wendy Walker

This is fast-paced psychological suspense/thriller at it's very best.

Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All