Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

haydi (01/04/05)

if ever there's somebody who would ask me what my worst fear is, i would answer them with no hesitation..."DEATH". This book changed my life. This book vanished my fear. This book taught me how to live, how to love...
sophia (01/02/05)

a truly awesome and touching book! It reminds uf of the most important things in life that we forget to talk about because we're "too busy".
Lester (12/30/04)

Man, this book is astonishing. It showed me the true meaning of life and how optimism can really change one's life. I will give a two thumbs up for this book.
joi bautista (12/21/04)

this book has been a great inspiration to me. morrie's words of wisdom made me cry and helped me overcome the hardships and problems i had. and i know it will help me in the future. the book is nicely written...mitch albom gave justice to morries story.
Rebecca Haddix (12/13/04)

This book shows the true meaning of life and how to accomplish your goals and also how to cope with the idea that you are dieing .
Michelle (12/06/04)

BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ... IT HAS TAUGHT ME SOO MUCH ABOOUT LIFE AND LIFE'S VALUES... 5+++ ALL THE WAY!!
Julie Iser (11/11/04)

One of the best books I have ever read, it showed me what is important in life
shorty (10/23/04)

i love the book. definitely the best book ever, this will be a good book for lovers, and more best for those getting married. You'll learn all u need to learn about life.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes