Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

An Old Man, A Young Man & The Last Great Lesson

by Mitch Albom

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Jacob Anderson C. Sanchez (03/10/06)

Critic
i enjoyed reading the book and it is very interesting! i recommend it to my classmates at Pampanga Agri. College Philippines.
English teacher (11/25/05)

Reminds me of
Mitch's experiences with Morrie remind me of RuthAnn Hogue's experiences with Walter Schifter, who also shared a series of visits when Walter was at death's door. There are numerous similarities: RuthAnn and Mitch were both 33-year-old journalists who had in some measure lost their way. Morrie and Walter were both terminally ill, yet remarkably able to inspire those around them who were living in much better circumstances. Morrie and Walter shared a similar cultural heritage by virture of their ancestors and both loved education -- whether formal or from the school of hard knocks of life. While Mitch and Morrie visited on Tuesdays over a longer period of time than RuthAnn and Walter visited, Walter and RuthAnn likely had as many -- or more -- visits in a relatively compact period. The experiences forever changed both Mitch and RuthAnn, who each went on to value their personal relationships and family lives more than they had previously. It's easy to see how the pressures of the competitive world of journalism can easily over shadow the simple things in life, which ultimately for Mitch and RuthAnn turned out to be their most treasured.

If you liked "Goodbye, Walter" (Mapletree Publishing) you will surely like Tuesdays with Morrie.
Morrie lee H. (01/28/05)

the book has taugh me many new ways of how to live my life like, Whats wrong with being # two.I cryed so hard I could of filled an ocean.
Alicia (01/22/05)

I am not a reader. I was assighned this book for a course I am taking. I found it to be very wise and full of information that we could all use and follow. I would recomend this book for some one who is looking for lessons in life because this book has just about all of them.
jackie (01/19/05)

Once you start reading, you won't be able to put it down! Truly an inspirational story. Makes you think why life's worth living.
DE (01/17/05)

it was a great lesson for all ages in this book tuesdays with morrie
James (01/12/05)

This book was good but it was a little boring.THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN might be better.
KT (01/04/05)

This was one of the most fantastic books that i have read. It was so interseting to see what Morrie had to say to Mitch every Tuesday. I never knew that two people could discuss so many different things.

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Girl Before
    by JP Delaney

An enthralling psychological thriller of duplicity, death, and deception.

Rise
    by Cara Brookins

How a house built a family. An inspiring real-life story.

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

The Sellout
    by Paul Beatty
    Paul Beatty's The Sellout was one of those books that flew somewhat under the radar when it was...
  • Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages