Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

An Old Man, A Young Man & The Last Great Lesson

by Mitch Albom

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

ilda gega (10/12/04)

the best book i ever read!
wohooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mizzdang (10/11/04)

Great book. I found it hard to put down after the first couple of chapters. It is very inpsirational.
yani (10/06/04)

its an ok book.]
antolin (09/26/04)

beautifully written; a book meant to make life bearable; impossible to put down; I'm a fan.
Janine (09/20/04)

I loved the book!! I loved the fact that it had depth to it. In the beginning I had a lot of doubts about it because my AP English teacher made my class read for our reading project. On most occasions the books that my teacher had us read were terrible!! But this book I was able to read in a day when we were supposed to read it in like a month. I am so glad that I had the pleasure and oppurtuninty to read this book. It gave me a whole different look at life!!
joy de villa (07/20/04)

its very nice!! it made me cry!!! :(
Faith (06/27/04)

i caught myself in tears alot of times while reading this book. my sister would glance once in a while, pretending to just check out something beside me. i told her she should read the book herself. this is a highly inspirational and life-changing book. no time would be wasted by reding it. only, you'd be gaining alot. Morrie, can i talk to you on tuesdays? *sigh*
|| ellen || (05/22/04)

this book is awesome and really made me think -- its extremely inspirational & i recommend for people of all ages to read & learn from Morrie Schwartz's wise words.

• Book Jacket: Forest Dark
    Forest Dark
    by Nicole Krauss
    In Forest Dark, Nicole Krauss presents parallel stories of two people who leave New York to stay in ...
  • Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
    The Amber Shadows
    by Lucy Ribchester
    The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
  • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E