Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

AJ Scott (12/06/03)

Best I've ever read. It was very heart touching and the lessons I've learned have been very benifitical in my own life.
Arlena B. (12/01/03)

I think this book is a very good navigational tool through life. It provides food for thought on everlasting issues that are so lightly overlooked in our chaotic world and provides suggestions that make us take time to research ourselves and how we are living.
Tina (11/25/03)

I just completed reading this book and I have no words. This book is excellent and so touching. It gives you faith and hope in life to continue to be the best that you can.
Dilshad Mohammad (11/12/03)

It good way of understanding life
Anonymous (11/03/03)

In my opinon, this book is completely over rated. Although I didn't dislike it completely, and the author did have some good ideas to share with the world, I found the book boring and shallow. It was a good story, but poorly written. Especially after all I had heard about it, I expected it to be so much more heartwarming than it actually was. It was an okay book, but I would not nessicarily reccomend it to anyone.
christina s (10/29/03)

this book is so sad!!! it made me cry my eyes out i love this book
Anonymous (10/28/03)

This is my ALL time most FAVORTIE book!~*
Carl pearson (10/24/03)

It is a very inspiring book that I thoroughly enjoyed reading!

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes