MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

An Old Man, A Young Man & The Last Great Lesson

by Mitch Albom

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

pauline (05/16/04)

A very moving book that delves into many of life's situations beyond death..It is really more about living.
Amy (04/26/04)

This book was very moving and heart felt. I didnt even really want to read it until a treacher of mine recomended it. Its one of the best books I have ever Opened!
chris (04/18/04)

I wish we could have this attitude towards dying.
Anonymous (03/19/04)

just lovely, tears , laughter , joy ,sadness. This is a life, read this book and feed your soul.
aileencp (12/28/03)

i really enjoying reading ur book.
i got inspired and change some insights in life.
fay (12/20/03)

i never enjoyed reading books for school, but whe the teacher assigned us TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE i did no t want to put the book down. the book changed 99.9% of the way i live. the book teaches you many leasons in life . this book is a must read. i also cried ;) so please go buy the book or barrow it from someone or somewhere great job Mr. Albom
Rachelle Rene (12/18/03)

It was a pleasure reading your book, from the moment I started reading, I didn't want to stop. I read it every night to myself and to my little niece, she also loved your book. I loved the theme of your book, "The Meaning of Life". I lke the way he talks about his family. I will recommend this book for everyone to read because once you start reading you won't let go.
Philip Griffin (12/10/03)

personal review on the book is that I enjoyed reading the book because it was very interesting. It a big affect on the way I think about reading books because it was a ever happens in your life. I would recommend this book to a friend very good book. Mitch Albom says a lot about family. He says that family is the most important thing in your life that you need to love your family at all times what because is one of the best books I have ever read. I would tell my friend that this is a book that will keep you in line against life. If I could ask Morrie a question it would be how you’ve thought after you wrote this book and how did you come up with it.

• Book Jacket: City of Secrets
    City of Secrets
    by Stewart O'Nan
    In his new novel, City of Secrets, Stewart O'Nan spins a tale of espionage and intrigue as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Atomic Weight of Love
    The Atomic Weight of Love
    by Elizabeth Church
    A prologue set in 2011 introduces readers to this novel's unforgettable narrator. Meridian ...
  • Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
    by Phaedra Patrick

In a poignant and sparkling debut, a lovable widower embarks on a life-changing adventure.

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins

Girl Waits with Gun