Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

pauline (05/16/04)

A very moving book that delves into many of life's situations beyond death..It is really more about living.
Amy (04/26/04)

This book was very moving and heart felt. I didnt even really want to read it until a treacher of mine recomended it. Its one of the best books I have ever Opened!
chris (04/18/04)

I wish we could have this attitude towards dying.
Anonymous (03/19/04)

just lovely, tears , laughter , joy ,sadness. This is a life, read this book and feed your soul.
aileencp (12/28/03)

i really enjoying reading ur book.
i got inspired and change some insights in life.
fay (12/20/03)

i never enjoyed reading books for school, but whe the teacher assigned us TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE i did no t want to put the book down. the book changed 99.9% of the way i live. the book teaches you many leasons in life . this book is a must read. i also cried ;) so please go buy the book or barrow it from someone or somewhere great job Mr. Albom
Rachelle Rene (12/18/03)

It was a pleasure reading your book, from the moment I started reading, I didn't want to stop. I read it every night to myself and to my little niece, she also loved your book. I loved the theme of your book, "The Meaning of Life". I lke the way he talks about his family. I will recommend this book for everyone to read because once you start reading you won't let go.
Philip Griffin (12/10/03)

personal review on the book is that I enjoyed reading the book because it was very interesting. It a big affect on the way I think about reading books because it was a ever happens in your life. I would recommend this book to a friend very good book. Mitch Albom says a lot about family. He says that family is the most important thing in your life that you need to love your family at all times what because is one of the best books I have ever read. I would tell my friend that this is a book that will keep you in line against life. If I could ask Morrie a question it would be how you’ve thought after you wrote this book and how did you come up with it.

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Comedown