Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022

What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Soniaa

Excellent!
Tuesdays with Morrie is one of the best books I have ever read!
This book teaches you all about life and how important it is to live it.
On a scale of 1-10, I rate this book a 100!
READ IT! :)
B

Awesome
I absolutely love this book. It was my most favorite. It inspires everybody. It gives people words for life. I would recommend it to young adult or older. This book your gonna love it is a true story about Mitch. When I was reading it I was crying I felt so terrible for the man. This book is good. I have also read The Five People you Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. I think he is a great author. I'm inspired by his books. It also changes people's attitudes towards life and people. It sure changed my attitude towards people. PLEASE READ IT IT'S A GOOD BOOK THAT YOU'LL LOVE FOREVER KEEP THIS BOOK IN YOUR HEART.
mr walter

TWM
One of the best books, I have ever read.

Outstanding.
Michelle K

A Touching Story
I thought that the book "Tuesdays with Morrie" was definitely one of the best books I have ever read. Mitch Albom, as a writer, would probably be one of my favorites. The best part would be his attitude when it comes to his style of writing, how he adds a gentle touch of humor to even the bleakest of situations, and how he can take a true story with as much meaning as this one and transform it into an absolutely beautiful work of literature that makes you never want to put the book down until you're done-- and then read it again.

To lay it out for everyone who hasn't already read it, "Tuesdays with Morrie" is all about Mitch Albom and his old college professor and the stories and discussions that they shared together. It's a true story. After he says he'd stay in touch with his college professor, years later he sees his old, crippled professor, Morrie Schwartz, on the television while he is dying of ALS.

So what does Mitch do? He travels to the opposite side of the country-- not just once, but every single Tuesday for months-- and spends one day of his week with his friend, Morrie. They discuss everything from Family, Love, Death, to the Meaning of Life until Morrie's very last days here on Earth.

The book tells of the many touching stories, how Mitch's wife goes to meet Morrie, how Morrie eventually dies and keeps his spirit up all the way until the end, and how he embraces death in such an open and unconditional way that not even Mitch can understand.

As you can see, "Tuesdays with Morrie" is an extremely touching story, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good book, and a lifelong lesson. In fact, I already have.
Leiloma

touched!
Cannot believe how much this book touched me, I was in tears at the end. and I recommend to all people wanting a good read, how blessed to have had a person like Morrie in your life!
Sarah Scrivner

GREAT
This was a very good book, it really makes you think about what's important. I wish I could have the honor of knowing someone as wise and great as Morrie.
Keenan

Tuesdays with Morrie
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom is a very simple book, but it's message is one of the best out there. It shows that in the end, your body is going to die, but if you truly love, your soul will live on in the memories of those whom you have touched. Do not overlook this book as so many people have done, but read it. Don't throw it away but rather pass it on to someone you know.
"love. Love always wins." -Morrie Schwartz
-RaViN-

awesome
I don't like reading books but when I read this I learned so many things that we can apply in our lives.

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: I'm the Girl
    I'm the Girl
    by Courtney Summers
    YA author Courtney Summers doesn't believe in shielding her teenage readers from the world's darkest...
  • Book Jacket: They're Going to Love You

by Andrea Barrett

W N, W Not

Cradles of the Reich
by Jennifer Coburn
Three women, a nation seduced by a madman, and the Nazi breeding program to create a so-called master race.

Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics...