Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser by Jerry Spinelli

May 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 103 reader reviews for Loser

KZC (01/24/07)

LOSER
I think this book was very good and would make an awesome movie. I liked it a lot and am looking forward to start reading "CRASH".
Robert Sparrow (10/17/06)

Loser
I think Loser was an exellent book, I think it really shows you to look at someone with your heart not your eyes.
harry smith (03/22/06)

brilliant 10/10
i found this book really easy 2 read I thought it was adventourous even though it got sad at times i will always remember this book as the best book I have ever read.
aya (12/27/05)

This book is awsome i loved it!!! it is the best book ,it was so good that i chose it as my fave book in my g6 book report and i promise you i got an A on it and a long note from the teacher sayig that she loved the book report that she dicided to let all the class read it

Nice mve Miss.sibai(my teacher)
bob (11/09/05)

BAD BOOK!!
i thought this book was o.k. it was boring sometimes and sometimes i didnt even get it.it changed topic A LOT and at times it was just plain weird i wouldnt really reccomend this book to any one unless they like that kind of book. regrettably i did a book report on it this book stunk
C (11/08/05)

good/great
this book was about a boy named zinkoff who always loses.he dosn,t notice but everyone in school dose.

i think this book was great except at points i would drone off to somewhere else in the room but near the end i coundn,t stop when the bell rang!!!!!! its also a great book to do a report on. i recomend this book to people who knows how it feels to lose or get picked last!!!!
Jenna (10/30/05)

WOW!! A great Book~!!
(under 18)
The book was a very interesting book. At parts I think it could of been just a little better, but besides that the book was awesome! For instance the part when Zinkoff was actually in the race for field day he was just a pumping his arms away but was going nowhere!!! That was hilarious!
I think tha Donald Zinkoff is a great person!!! And I also think this was a GREAT book!!!!!!
J.P. (10/24/05)

Awsome Book!!
I'm almost 11 and I thoght that this book was great. It had all kinds of funny parts. I liked the part about where Hector was collecting his own earwax to make an earwax candle but he wouldn't take Zinkoff's earwax. Also, I think that that is how lots of other people treat others that way. That is mean but, lots of those kids are bullies. I think that it is sad but, you know thats how life is. Its Hard and Probably Always WILL BE!! I also read this book in class for our book club. We had to make a letter we had to respond in journals and also we had to make a project. This was an awsome book and I hope Jerry makes more of these funny types of books.

P.S. If you haven't reasd the book well START IT!! Its an AWSOME BOOK!! Take My Word!!

• Book Jacket: New People