Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser by Jerry Spinelli X
Loser by Jerry Spinelli

May 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 103 reader reviews for Loser

Ceili (12/13/04)

This book was okay but it wasn't my favorite but the book. "Crash" which is also by Jerry Spinelli, is an awsome book. It deserves a 5. I thank my teacher, Mrs.Hoffman, for introducing me to such great books. Mrs. Hoffman, thank you.
dani (12/11/04)

this was the greatest book i ever read
Anonymous (12/09/04)

hi it is me i love this book
Mark (12/05/04)

This book is perfect it has a character that is so nice and has a heart of gold. But everyone dislikes him.
Arpreet (12/02/04)

I hate this book
Kathy (11/27/04)

I am a 13-year-old seventh grader who has just finished reading Loser by Jerry Spinelli. I personally enjoyed the book a lot because the plot was very well planned and written. The book also had a very good theme about bullying. I would reccommend this book to anyone who enjoys books about determined characters who are always well-spirited and never give up on their hopes. This book portrays a good example and can encourage many kids to stop bullying. The reader can really relate to the characters and the plot. It is a very great book. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate the book a 9 because there are some parts where it is missing action. This book is probably a book that girls would enjoy more than boys because it doesn't have any action. So the next time you go to a library near you, check out Loser by Jerry Spinelli. Trust me, you won't regret it.
Ruby Lue (11/22/04)

Loser is a great book! I've been reading it for a little while now and I'm already hooked! Even the first pages are filled with humer! I love this book and wish for it to never end. Jerry Spinelli is a great role model for me! I'm hoping that one day I too will become an award winning author! But this book sure is the root of my inspiration and laughter of my day!
jake (11/22/04)

this book is a great book but thts just my opionion the only thing i thought it needed was just needed a little bit more detail

Jake

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes