Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

May 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 102 reader reviews for Loser

dani (12/11/04)

this was the greatest book i ever read
Anonymous (12/09/04)

hi it is me i love this book
Mark (12/05/04)

This book is perfect it has a character that is so nice and has a heart of gold. But everyone dislikes him.
Arpreet (12/02/04)

I hate this book
Kathy (11/27/04)

I am a 13-year-old seventh grader who has just finished reading Loser by Jerry Spinelli. I personally enjoyed the book a lot because the plot was very well planned and written. The book also had a very good theme about bullying. I would reccommend this book to anyone who enjoys books about determined characters who are always well-spirited and never give up on their hopes. This book portrays a good example and can encourage many kids to stop bullying. The reader can really relate to the characters and the plot. It is a very great book. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate the book a 9 because there are some parts where it is missing action. This book is probably a book that girls would enjoy more than boys because it doesn't have any action. So the next time you go to a library near you, check out Loser by Jerry Spinelli. Trust me, you won't regret it.
Ruby Lue (11/22/04)

Loser is a great book! I've been reading it for a little while now and I'm already hooked! Even the first pages are filled with humer! I love this book and wish for it to never end. Jerry Spinelli is a great role model for me! I'm hoping that one day I too will become an award winning author! But this book sure is the root of my inspiration and laughter of my day!
jake (11/22/04)

this book is a great book but thts just my opionion the only thing i thought it needed was just needed a little bit more detail

Jake

Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson

All Is Not Forgotten
    by Wendy Walker

This is fast-paced psychological suspense/thriller at it's very best.

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All