Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser by Jerry Spinelli

May 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 103 reader reviews for Loser

bratz (11/21/04)

this book was stupid
Anonomous (11/17/04)

Jerry Spinelli's novel, LOSER, talks about the childhood of Donald Zinkoff, talking about his life from the first to the sixth grade. Most readers will relate to either knowing or being a Donald Zinkoff at some point in their lives. Zinkoff is usually the last person picked for athletic teams, his flute consistently hits the wrong note during concerts, and he is too eager at the wrong times ocasionally.
tommy (11/16/04)

it was exelent
Annie (11/02/04)

This is one of the best books I have ever read and I am ten years old. I was very impressed with this book. As soon as I picked up this book I couldn't put it down, it was so good. I want to thank Jerry for writing LOSER.I am inspired.
alaina (11/01/04)

I thought the book was really good espically ofr my age group - 10-13 - anyone who takes the time to read this.
And i mean really read, will love the book.
Hattie (10/25/04)

I thought this book was just like how some of the peoples life were at my elementry. I thougt it explained life how some people handle it. I would recomend this book to anyone in Mid School.
TIERRA (10/07/04)

IT WAS BORING AT TIMES
ashley (09/27/04)

I did not like this book because it had no action in it and it changed subjects to often. I like books that thrill me and keep me on the "edge of my chair". This book just wasnt like that and I wouldnt recommend this to anyone who likes action books.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers