Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser by Jerry Spinelli

May 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 103 reader reviews for Loser

bratz (11/21/04)

this book was stupid
Anonomous (11/17/04)

Jerry Spinelli's novel, LOSER, talks about the childhood of Donald Zinkoff, talking about his life from the first to the sixth grade. Most readers will relate to either knowing or being a Donald Zinkoff at some point in their lives. Zinkoff is usually the last person picked for athletic teams, his flute consistently hits the wrong note during concerts, and he is too eager at the wrong times ocasionally.
tommy (11/16/04)

it was exelent
Annie (11/02/04)

This is one of the best books I have ever read and I am ten years old. I was very impressed with this book. As soon as I picked up this book I couldn't put it down, it was so good. I want to thank Jerry for writing LOSER.I am inspired.
alaina (11/01/04)

I thought the book was really good espically ofr my age group - 10-13 - anyone who takes the time to read this.
And i mean really read, will love the book.
Hattie (10/25/04)

I thought this book was just like how some of the peoples life were at my elementry. I thougt it explained life how some people handle it. I would recomend this book to anyone in Mid School.
TIERRA (10/07/04)

IT WAS BORING AT TIMES
ashley (09/27/04)

I did not like this book because it had no action in it and it changed subjects to often. I like books that thrill me and keep me on the "edge of my chair". This book just wasnt like that and I wouldnt recommend this to anyone who likes action books.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

Y S M B, I'll S Y