MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

May 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 103 reader reviews for Loser

Sam D. (08/03/10)

A wonderful truth
Donald Zinkoff is just a loser. But even loser are great heros. Zinkoff has trouble with funny words, to much food, and his own two feet. Still, Donald isn't that bad. If you liked this so far you have to read the book for the rest.
Abi (05/25/10)

Great
This book was pretty good. I am in 5th grade and read it for lit citrcles. An very easy read we, read it 3 weeks as an group.
Britney (02/27/10)

Loser
Spiinelli is a great writer but this book wasn't how i thought it would be. It was kind of boring and could have been a lot better knowing Jerry.
David (02/16/10)

ok
This book is OK. There are some funny parts. Even in junior high we're reading it for some bully resistant ideas.
sklad;a (11/29/09)

loser rocks!!!!!!
You have got to read this book, it is the best book ever!! You will love this book. Zinkoff is the best!
Jessica (11/05/09)

FANTASTIC!
I'm 10 years old, and reading this book as a Accelerated Reader book! I love it! I cant stop reading it.
Yazzi (05/20/09)

Spectacular from start to finish
I was assigned a independent reading novel for school as a project and I'll admit reading and me are not the closest thing. But as soon as I started this book the first line brought me in and I fell in love with this book. Read it A.S.A.P
kMIL ALI (09/18/08)

BEST!
I like this book because it teaches a very good lesson about how to face difficulties and not to be afraid to fail. It is a very good book, and believe me when you open the book you will never stop reading it.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday

by Robert Harris
  • Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...

H W S W T Devil S H A L S