What readers think of Loser, plus links to write your own review.

by Jerry Spinelli

Loser by Jerry Spinelli X
Loser by Jerry Spinelli

May 2002, 224 pages

Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 104 reader reviews for Loser

Miguel

Loser
I really love this book!
crane_the_bird

The novel Lozer
In my book there is a boy named Donald Zinkoff that is in school and he is different compared to other students Zinkoff is not like the other kids raising his hand with all the wrong answers, tripping over his own feet, falling down with laughter over a word like "Jabip." The kids have their own word to describe him, but Zinkoff is too busy to hear it.. He does not do the same things as the other kids. He does not as much fears as they do and his feelings do not get hurt by other people. In school he is a brat he yells out a lot and he laughs easy so he gets in trouble. The other student would make him laugh on purpose to get him in trouble. Donald has many problems in his life and this book will tell you all about them and how he finds them and tries or does fix them.
Kylie McCarthy

Kylie's Review
Jerry Spinelli's books are so good I have read many of them. This is my favorite book, because there is a lot of feeling in it, and I love when books have feeling in them.
apollo

luiose
I like it.
Chasidy

loser
This book is amazing! I wish everyone can read this book. It is a must read.
Talliya

good
i liked it.
Lauren

Loser
Loser is by far the best book I've ever read. I would read it again and again; this book never gets old. I would recommend this book to anyone. This book fills your heart with joy.
sid

loser
This book is an awesome book. Jerry Spinelli gets my applauds for this.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Poet's House
    The Poet's House
    by Jean Thompson
    Seasoned author Jean Thompson's previous novels include A Cloud in the Shape of a Girl, The Humanity...
    Some of It Was Real
    by Nan Fischer
    Nan Fischer is an Oregon Book Award finalist for her previous novels When Elephants Fly and The ...
  • Book Jacket: The Most Precious Substance on Earth
    The Most Precious Substance on Earth
    by Shashi Bhat
    Think of all the worst parts of puberty — all the moments you partially miss or brood about ...
    Lightning Strike
    by William Kent Krueger
    It is the summer of 1963 in Tamarack County, Minnesota. Just outside the small town of Aurora, ...

All the Lonely People
by Mike Gayle
A cozy novel for fans of A Man Called Ove. A widowed retiree will rediscover the world he’s turned his back on.

Members Recommend

Widowland
    by C. J. Carey

A thrilling feminist dystopian novel set in an alternate 1950s Britain under the control of the Third Reich.

Dirt Creek
    by Hayley Scrivenor

"A heart-wrenching mystery, Scrivenor's remarkable sense of place brings Dirt Creek to life. A stellar debut."
    —Jane Harper,

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I Wishes W H B W R