What readers think of Loser, plus links to write your own review.

by Jerry Spinelli

Loser by Jerry Spinelli X
Loser by Jerry Spinelli

May 2002, 224 pages

Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 104 reader reviews for Loser

Cassie

Stunningly Amazing!
Jerry, you did a FANTASTIC job on Loser! I really really enjoyed it. And I can't wait 'till it comes out in video.
toeby

Awesome book!
Awesome book!
Rachel

awesome!
LOSER has a great message. Any kid who chose the time to think about this could see a drastic improvement in his/her life. Inspirational. Incredible. Realistic.
Drew Hammond

Loser
I like this book a whole lot because everything that happens in this book happens in schools these days. I would never treat someone like this and you shouldn't as well. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone of all ages including adults. I would sit down forever to read this
KZC

LOSER
I think this book was very good and would make an awesome movie. I liked it a lot and am looking forward to start reading "CRASH".
Robert Sparrow

Loser
I think Loser was an exellent book, I think it really shows you to look at someone with your heart not your eyes.
harry smith

brilliant 10/10
i found this book really easy 2 read I thought it was adventourous even though it got sad at times i will always remember this book as the best book I have ever read.
aya

This book is awsome i loved it!!! it is the best book ,it was so good that i chose it as my fave book in my g6 book report and i promise you i got an A on it and a long note from the teacher sayig that she loved the book report that she dicided to let all the class read it

Nice mve Miss.sibai(my teacher)

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide