What readers think of Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

by Jerry Spinelli

Loser by Jerry Spinelli X
Loser by Jerry Spinelli

May 2002, 224 pages

Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 104 reader reviews for Loser

Meg

I really enjoyed reading this book-It kept me interested throughout the entire thing! Good detais made the story almost seem real. I could picture Donald walking into the cars late at night, so tired from looking for Claudia..Great story!
Garrett Blackwood

I like this book. The best part was when I got real confused I love it when authors do that. Then I read it again and it made more sense, I love it when authors do that to. Overall This is a really good book.
adman

Good book bad title needs advertising
Annemarie, 13

I read the book twice. The first time it was a little confusing. Then the second time I understood much more. I thought it had a great message and its a great book for someone with a low self esteem. I admire Zinkoff greatly for how he handled all the things he went through. Zinkoff reminds me of my sister. She is an average student but is always happy. She doesnt care about winning or losing. As for me I usually great striaght A's,however I often have depression. I guess life shouldn't be about being perfect, it should be about happiness.

I hope Zinkoff becomes a wonderful, friendly mailman some day :)
Lynn

This book is excellent. I recommend it to kids in fourth and fifth grade. It's about the importance of accepting others that are different than YOU! It is also about finding out what makes you special.
Cho

I haven't read this book yet, but I'm sure it'll be awesome!!!!
All of Jerry Spinelli books are awesome!!!
Everyone make sure to read Stargirl!!
It's great!!
Jennifer Arreola

This book goes deep in to your heart but it makes you roll on the floor because its HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
tara

this book is hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia