What readers think of Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 104 reader reviews for Loser

drea

it was really good
i think this book is a very good book i think its really good because it shows that there r people out there who r bratz.
it deserves a 5.i thought it was gonna stink cause i had to read it for a report but i really liked it. the only thing it needed was a little bit better of a plot but thats pretty much it.
Tara & KD & Julia

Sweet
This was the best book ive read in a long time i think who ever gave it a one is crazzzzzyyy ohh well its their opinion!! Have a good time reading a wonderful book!!!!:-)
Nick

I loved this book because i just do. And i read it in L.A.
me

i like it
Nick

is a great book i just read it in la and i loved it
dani

this was the greatest book i ever read

hi it is me i love this book
Mark

This book is perfect it has a character that is so nice and has a heart of gold. But everyone dislikes him.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia