What readers think of Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

by Jerry Spinelli

Loser by Jerry Spinelli X
Loser by Jerry Spinelli

May 2002, 224 pages

Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 104 reader reviews for Loser

alex

loser is on of my favourite books ever! I did it for a bookreport once! this story is sbout a boy who turns from zero to hero and tries to fit although he doesn't understand that nobody likes him until on field day, he really understands he's unwanted
Connie

This book is awsome because I'm just like Zinkoff because I never win and I'm diffrent from other kids.
daina

i think that it showed the way kids threat each other in real life
Kyle

I loved this book and I hope who ever reads it will to.
Angela

I know I am 21 years old, but I am a going to be a teacher someday. I found this book sadly reministent of my own childhood. Being a nerdy fubbleing dork was easy, but dealing with the socail pressures is what made it so tough. This story is sad but true for many students in schools.
Kelly

I'm a 12 year old and I thought that Loser was a terrific book. It was funny but it also taught you many lessons. For example, it taught you to think on the positive side during even the worst of times. I loved it and I'm sure you will too. i just wanted to know where does this book take place?
Carson

This was a great book.......... Zinkoff was HILARIOUS!! If you like to read about kids who are'nt like others then this is the book for you@@@
Cyber Atom

This Book is amazing. You learning some much about the character , you grow up with him. It makes you laugh, cry, angry, and so much more. Any one who knows english should read it.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia