What readers think of Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

wats up.
It's a good book
beauty queen

loser
It is excellent, I mean great.
Abi

Great
This book was pretty good. I am in 5th grade and read it for lit citrcles. An very easy read we, read it 3 weeks as an group.
Ryan Lok

Student Review
A beautiful and touching book that will never lose interest of any reader. It's one of those books that teach you having to cope with having a tougher life because of disabilities. It seems that most books you read it it's good. It's over. But not this one you would want to keep it in your hearts forever.
C

good/great
this book was about a boy named zinkoff who always loses.he dosn,t notice but everyone in school dose.

i think this book was great except at points i would drone off to somewhere else in the room but near the end i coundn,t stop when the bell rang!!!!!! its also a great book to do a report on. i recomend this book to people who knows how it feels to lose or get picked last!!!!
Jenna

WOW!! A great Book~!!
(under 18)
The book was a very interesting book. At parts I think it could of been just a little better, but besides that the book was awesome! For instance the part when Zinkoff was actually in the race for field day he was just a pumping his arms away but was going nowhere!!! That was hilarious!
I think tha Donald Zinkoff is a great person!!! And I also think this was a GREAT book!!!!!!
matt

Loser is a funny book with a wide variety of characters. I enjoyed this book when reading it for a school assignment I rated it a 4 out of 5 because it was funny and I couldn`t put it down butit was somewhat dissturbing because the main character Donald Zinkoff throws up alot but was still a very good book
Bruno

I think this book was pretty good because it taught lessons and has a good style of writing. I like how he used a wide variety of characters from a born loser to a fast kid. Yet this book is not perfect like Jerry's Maniac Magee. The book didn't have as much literary devices but it did have a good conflict because Zinkoff turns out to be a loser in sports but a winner in heart.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...
  • Book Jacket: All the Lonely People
    All the Lonely People
    by Mike Gayle
    Mike Gayle's charming novel All the Lonely People introduces us to Hubert Bird, an 82-year-old ...
  • Book Jacket: Perish
    Perish
    by LaToya Watkins
    It's a commonly cited fact that many perpetrators of sexual abuse, particularly men, are victims of ...

The Ways We Hide
by Kristina McMorris

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

Natural History
    by Andrea Barrett

Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best

Y Can't G H A