Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022

What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Christine

awesome awesome book
i couldnt put it down. i read it in 2 days.
Jazmin

Hi! My name is Jazmin and I'm 13 years old. My friend was starting to read Daddy's little Girl when she recomended it to me.As fast as school was over, I
asked my dad to go to Barnes and Nobles and get it for me.It took me 2 days to finish it.I loved it! Iloved the way Mrs.Clark used alot of mystery and got us the readers hooked on it.I also love the way she started out the story from Ellie's point of view, and how she led us to find who the real killer was.This book also made me cry.If I as any young teanager who likes reading I recommend this book and You will fall in love w/ it!
Nikki

I loved this book. I'm only fifteen, but I'm a book lover. I'm doing my english project on this book. I loved Ellie's determination. I couldn't put the book down. Daddy's Little Girl never had a dull. I would recommed this for anyone. I actually cried while reading the book. It was so heart warming (well..sometimes). I loved the book. Clark did an excellent job.
Holly

I am a big Mary Higgins Clark fan and when begging this novel my standards were set quite high after jsut finishing severl amazing novels. However in no way was this book a let down. I absoloutly loved it!!
Andrea

This book was really good, i'm 16 and it actually held my attention! I liked that my name was in the book even though I was the girl that was murdered.. It's a really good book and I seriously recommend this book to anyone of any age group. It's easy reading, yet still suspenseful, and captivating. Super dooper job by Mary Higgins Clark!!
Vicky

This book is one of the best books ever! You would have never expected the ending. I am very picky about books but this is a definite must read. She is one of my favorite authors along with Lurlene McDaniel and J.K. Rowling.
bandgeek

"Daddy's Little Girl" had to have been one of the best books that I have ever read. It had all the key elements in a good mystery. I loved the suspense. I couldn't put it down. It was definately a page turner. Not only was I hooked on it, but I even got my mom hooked. I have to say this is by far the best mystery I have ever read. Especially by Mary Higgins Clark. I can't wait to get my hands on another one.
Kalie

This book is awsome, I never could put it down, and I hate reading, it also gave me an A on my final in school.....its one of her best!!!

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: I'm the Girl
    I'm the Girl
    by Courtney Summers
    YA author Courtney Summers doesn't believe in shielding her teenage readers from the world's darkest...
  • Book Jacket: They're Going to Love You
    by Kevin Wilson

Members Recommend

Dinosaurs
    by Lydia Millet

"Tender but never sentimental, wearing its intelligence in a low-slung style, Dinosaurs is a garden of earthly delights."—Vogue

W N, W Not

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.