Reader reviews and comments on Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

by Sharon Creech

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech X
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

May 1994, 280 pages
    Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 139 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

Lincoln

Walk 2 moons
I encourage anybody who is or wants to read this book to be proud and I hope they liked how much I liked it myself. :) :) :)
cool

Walk Two Moons
Do you like adventure across ... America? Well if you do then you should read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. Thirteen-year-old Salamanca Tree Hiddle takes a long journey to Lewiston, Idaho to find her mother. Along the way she meets Phoebe Winterbottom. If you want to find out more about this book read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.

Thank You for reading my book review!^.^
fifi

awesome book
This book was so awesome!
Sapphire

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
l totally love Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. It taught me to appreciate life and the relationshps you have. l cried in the end when l finished the book, it was so sad and poignant. l hope everyone will enjoy this awesome book like l did.
Shamik

Walk Two Moons
I like the book Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech because it has a lot of details that breaks down every single sentence. I do recommend this book for everyone. I really do hope that you will love this book as much as I LOVE it!!!!
bigmac112

walk two moons
This book is the best book I have ever read. I recomend this book to kids and adults. It's loving and sad and humorous and awesome. You won't want to put it down

walk two moons
I personally Love this book! I had to read it in 5th grade and I thought it would be stupid but, as I really started getting into it I never wanted to stop reading it. I loved the book so much I read it again that year. I read it in sixth grade and 7th I have now read it about 6 more times since! I love it so much and I would highly recomend this book too 5th grade girls and older just because it is a little older of a book but still younger kids will probably love it as much as I did and still do!
SO FRESH . INK

a good story
I think walk two moons is a good book Me and my crew can relate to this book.

• Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...
  • Book Jacket: Memories of the Future
    Memories of the Future
    by Siri Hustvedt
    I've never kept a journal, but my mother has written in hers for years, the annual volumes she's ...
  • Book Jacket: Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
    Rajeev Balasubramanyam encapsulates the theme of Professor Chandra Follows his Bliss in its first ...
  • Book Jacket: The Workshop and the World
    The Workshop and the World
    by Robert P. Crease
    The longest glacier in France, the Mer de Glace, is losing roughly 12 feet of ice height each year. ...

The Affairs of the Falcóns
    by Melissa Rivero

A beautiful, urgent novel about the lengths one woman is willing to go to build a new life.

Greek to Me
    by Mary Norris

The Comma Queen returns with a buoyant book about language, love, and the wine-dark sea.

Book Club
An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones

A masterpiece of storytelling, and a 2018 Oprah's Book Club Selection.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Ecstasy

Win copies to share with friends or your book club!

Ecstasy reveals the true Alma Mahler: composer, author, daughter, mother, wife, lover, and muse.

A B Penny A T U