What readers think of Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

by Sharon Creech

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech X
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

May 1994, 280 pages

Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 140 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

Reagan

awesome book about life
This book has never let me down me. It tells the story of five different peoples lives all at once and not once gets confusing. It overall is a good book if you want a cry or a laugh.
Lincoln

Walk 2 moons
I encourage anybody who is or wants to read this book to be proud and I hope they liked how much I liked it myself. :) :) :)
cool

Walk Two Moons
Do you like adventure across ... America? Well if you do then you should read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. Thirteen-year-old Salamanca Tree Hiddle takes a long journey to Lewiston, Idaho to find her mother. Along the way she meets Phoebe Winterbottom. If you want to find out more about this book read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.

Thank You for reading my book review!^.^
fifi

awesome book
This book was so awesome!
Sapphire

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
l totally love Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. It taught me to appreciate life and the relationshps you have. l cried in the end when l finished the book, it was so sad and poignant. l hope everyone will enjoy this awesome book like l did.
Shamik

Walk Two Moons
I like the book Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech because it has a lot of details that breaks down every single sentence. I do recommend this book for everyone. I really do hope that you will love this book as much as I LOVE it!!!!
bigmac112

walk two moons
This book is the best book I have ever read. I recomend this book to kids and adults. It's loving and sad and humorous and awesome. You won't want to put it down

walk two moons
I personally Love this book! I had to read it in 5th grade and I thought it would be stupid but, as I really started getting into it I never wanted to stop reading it. I loved the book so much I read it again that year. I read it in sixth grade and 7th I have now read it about 6 more times since! I love it so much and I would highly recomend this book too 5th grade girls and older just because it is a little older of a book but still younger kids will probably love it as much as I did and still do!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

The Personal Librarian
    by Marie Benedict, Victoria Christopher Murray
    The Personal Librarian drew a robust positive response from our First Impressions reviewers, ...
    The Book Woman's Daughter
    by Kim Michele Richardson
    Kim Michele Richardson's The Book Woman's Daughter follows Honey Lovett, 16-year-old daughter of ...
  • Book Jacket: Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    by Clare Pooley
    For the many years that I've been reading, one realization has always come to mind for me after ...
  • Book Jacket: We Had to Remove This Post
    We Had to Remove This Post
    by Hanna Bervoets
    It's not about money. Kayleigh, the protagonist and narrator of We Had to Remove This Post, a newly ...

Hamnet
by Maggie O'Farrell
"Of all the stories...about Shakespeare’s life, [Hamnet] is so gorgeously written that it transports you."
The Boston Globe

Members Recommend

The Lies I Tell
    by Julie Clark

The new thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Last Flight!

One's Company
    by Ashley Hutson

For readers of Ottessa Moshfegh this fearless debut chronicles one woman's escape into a world of obsessive imagination.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I