What readers think of Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

Walk Two Moons

by Sharon Creech

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech X
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

May 1994, 280 pages

Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 140 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

madi

the warm glow in my eyes!!!
Reading this story has touched my heart and filled it with joy! When I was in 5th grade my teacher was doing something called Lit circles. Its were she gives a group a book to read aloud with each other, and one of the books was Walk Two Moons and she had told us this book was so good that some kids wanted to take it home but I had looked at the title and said that might be a boring book. So I did not read it! Later on in 6th grade it was silent reading time and I did not have a book so I picked up Walk Two Moons remembering my 5th grade teacher saying how wonderful it was, and slowly I opened the book and read the first page when I realized I was already on chapter 11 in that 15 minutes that we got to read! Finally when we went back to our seats I asked my teacher If I could borrow it. When she saw the warm glow in my eyes she could see that this book would change my life!
kaity

WOW!
This book is for now on one of my most favorite books. It will always keep you guessing and you will fell the same way I do. It is sad humorous adventure and amazing I will without a doubt give this book a two thumbs up!
Karen Smith

a reader's thoughts
This book is filled with humorous , thoughtful and meaningful words. This book deserves a thumbs up. Nice job Sharon Creech.
Eduardo and Luis

Awesome
We recomend this book to all the people who like to read a lot. It is an interesting book that have a situation that could happen to all of us, when you start to read this book you can't stop reading because it is too interesting. It makes you laugh and at the same time cry, it a very powerful book. Read, you will enjoy it!
Carolina

Walk Two moons
I liked it a lot. I think the story of each character is very powerful.All these stories are connected and that's what makes this book one of a kind. Every body should read it because it describes the life of a person who wants to find out about her mother and about herself.
Shann

Must Read Book!
This book had a lot of feeling and emotion . I think this book is one that everyone should read because you really connect with the story and what the characters are going through. This book almost made me cry at times but for a good reason. The story is so powerful it pulled me into it. I'm definitely going to read it more than once.
Mandy Colon

What a great book
I just got finished reading this book in my 7th grade language arts class. This was such a great book! it was full of mysteries, excitement and sadness. this book couldn't get anymore better than it is. My favorite part about this book was all the clues and twists i love books with twist!!!!! anyway i advise this book to anyone! you will fall in love with it..
Jason Checketts

Walk Two Moons
OH MY GOSH!!

I'm actually a 16 year old high school student that had to write a book review for my college english class. I read this book when i was in about 5-6 grade and i absolutely loved it!

I guess if i could pick one thing from this book to discuss it would be the many emotions that come from this book! If you think about it the main character has to deal with the loss of her baby sister, her mother leaving, the tragedies of pheobe and her grandparents, but it obviously still has points in the story that are uplifting and positive!

I would highly HIGHLY! reccomend this book to anyone!

sincerely,
Jason Checketts!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia