What readers think of Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

Walk Two Moons

by Sharon Creech

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech X
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

May 1994, 280 pages

Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 140 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

Abby, age 13

The book "Walk Two Moons" really is a good one. It has a little bit of everything in it. It keeps you thinking and hooked until the very end. I like it because it is like two stories in one - one of the trip Sal and her grandparents are taking and the other of Sal's friend, Phoebe Winterbottom. It was fun to read because I got attached to the characters. I think this is a great book for kids my age and a little bit younger.
Samie

I love this book I can never put it down it's the best I ever read!
AMY

MY AGE_11
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD! Belive me it must be a good book if I finished reading it (quotes my mother).I REALLY REALLY REALLY like if because it is really exiting and it really has all the moods. Let me explain.,......there is a bit of romance and a bit of terror a bit of laughter a bit jelusy and a bit of anger. And the ending is terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Sharron Creech im hoping you will write more books!
Sarah

great book
ashley

it was the beat book I have ever read so keep all the books comeing
Tori Wehunt

I loved this book.
Morgan Hooks

this was a great but sad book i really enjoyed it because i could never put it down. I read this i 2 days keep writing more Sharon Creech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lore

I love this book

We have to get 10 accelerated reader points,for half of our reading grade,(accelerated reader is where you pick a book from thr library and read it and take a test on it and get points for reading)Well i had 66 points so i had nothing to worry about,but i love to read,Than that day hit me i was all out of books to read,so the librarian*speacial thanx to Mrs.Davis*gave me this book to read i lo ved it so i kept reading it over Than as soon as i'm in my homeroom the librarian needs to talk to me so iit turns ut the schoolbored is letting us take tests on them kind of book.
Overall i love this book,It showed passion to how the author wanted to express salamanca and phoebe it showed how the saying with the mossicans is true..=)

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...

All the Lonely People
by Mike Gayle
A cozy novel for fans of A Man Called Ove. A widowed retiree will rediscover the world he’s turned his back on.

Members Recommend