What readers think of Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

Walk Two Moons

Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 140 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

SO FRESH . INK

a good story
I think walk two moons is a good book Me and my crew can relate to this book.
Lena

Walk two moons
A heart warming book that leaves you speechless. You can't put the book down.
Shaquaron

yo dis book rocks man
Read this book because it is cool. I was trying not to cry
Nathan

top book I ever read
Well, it all goes back to 4th grade. I looked at the cover, and automatically I knew, "This is going be a boring book"... it turned out to be the exact opposite. After finishing the novel I did (no exaggeration either) have tears moisten my eyes, as I closed the book in awe, to look at the front over for the last time. I actually read it again in 5th grade, and it just ran across my mind (me being 19 now) to read it again, I think I will, the book is a priceless favorite in the many that I have read.
kay

Kay Says
This book is AMAZING. It made me cry when I read about the bus crash. Everyone should read this book. I LOVE IT.
Siera

WOW!
I love this book, Despite the ending , Sal makes a door open and close, She knew she had to let go and she did she loves her mother, I cried at the end, But I'm glad gramps named his puppy "Huzza Huzza". Very sad that Gram died though, I loved how she called Pheobe "Peeby". Hilarious and touching. Great Job Sharon Creech!
Priya Patel

Flat out AMAZING!
This book is outstanding. I just got finished with it today! If you haven't read this book I recomend you read it...NOW!!!
moreandmorepandas

awesome possum!
This the best book ever, I've read it exactly 100 times and during each one, I cried. It is my most favoritist book and I recomend it to anyone!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!