What readers think of Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

Walk Two Moons

by Sharon Creech

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech X
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

May 1994, 280 pages

Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 140 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

SurferGirl

This book is so amazing and is a good time occupier!
ladybug100002002@yahoo.com

it was very interesting. at the end i cried because it was sad well it's my opinion
yankeegurl9999

This is an inspirational book!!!!!!!!
Leah

I thought this book was very emotional, but it was brilliant right through to the end. I thought what made the book so great was that it made you relate to the story and feel part of it i felt like it was me on salamancas journey wishing her mother would return. It was tragic when we found out <<edited for possible plot spoiler content>> and worse more when <<edited>>. A fantastic read yet a definate tear- jerker.

I liked this book very much because it kept me reading it and I couldn't put it down. It is a book that tells more than one story but layers of different stories, it made me feel as if I was part of the story not just a person reading it. I have read nearly all her books and have loved them all. At the end of this book when her gram dies and she finds out about who died in the crash I was basically in tears. But it was also quite funny and had me laughing a couple of times.
ashley

i think it was a very good book. i think many people should read it.
Eowyn

This book is a mix of bittersweet mermories and not-that-easy trials. Sal searches for life but finds death but in the midst of it all uses the death to bring new life. This book was good not only because of the sensation of hanging of the edge of your seat as you discover Sal's and Phoebe's stories but also because you realize the there is always someones story under yours.
Praputsorn

this book cam make me cry and smile in the same time!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale&#8201;/&#8201;Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...

All the Lonely People
by Mike Gayle
A cozy novel for fans of A Man Called Ove. A widowed retiree will rediscover the world he’s turned his back on.

Members Recommend