What readers think of Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

May 1994, 280 pages

Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 141 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

amanda

this was one of the best books i ever read! i could not put it down. I thought that it was really neat because it was a mystery as well as reallistic fiction. i love sharon creechs work and i think u will to!
HorseCrazy

it was a very good book and hard to put down. even though it had a sad ending i loved it.
Tracy

Great Book!! Good Quotes! Had fun reading it. I never read. But i enjoyed this!
Vicki

I liked the part when Mr. Birkway annouced that Mrs. Cadaver is his sister.
Alice J Tyler

I love this book! It was the best story I had ever read and " Don't judge a man until you've walk two moons in his moccasins" also became my favorite sentence.
lena

it is great
sakura

good book to reed
Kendall

I really enjoyed traveling with Salamanca to her mother. I could feel what she was going through. I would gladly read this book over and over again. :) hope you enjoy it too

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

Cecilia
    by K-Ming Chang
    In the first few pages of K-Ming Chang's bizarre yet engrossing novella Cecilia, Seven, the ...
  • Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C