Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

kourtney Gomes

Confessions of Georia Nicholson
I have read basically all of these books, and I really love them. Georgia is so funny and very serious at the same time.
cosi

georgia nicolson review
I am in love with all of these books!!! Georgia is hilarious and I'm in love with Dave the Laugh!!
molly

fabby book
This book made me laugh my socks of it is the funniest thing ever you MUST read it!
Arooj

A fabbity fab fab book!
I am in love with this series! The author has written it soooo well!!!! Georgia is soooooooo much like me, and she is hilarious. This book makes melaugh so much, no matter how many times i read it (which is like, a zillion times). But i especially love how she makes up her own words. My favourite is "nunga-nungas". I dont buy books, only borrow from the library, because i know i won't keep them. But this book is different. I'm going crazy trying to buy all of the books!!!!!
Hermione

Brill
This book is absolutely brilliant!!! Georgia and I have soo much in common.... She's funny, witty, and likes to do what i like doing. She is very self concious about her conk. (i am as well) I can't wait until the next book comes out. I'm quite desperate, actually. lol
stacey

further confessions of georgia nicolson
omg!wow!omg! this book is soooooooooo my kinda thing it fantastically funny and i love it as i know many of my girls do too, there are only two series of books in the world that can make me laugh this way and this is deffo one of em! I mean woa! these books are awesome, just what a teen girl like moi and the rest of my girls need to brighten up our revision days! Louise, you are pure magic! I wanted to write to you and tell you how gd the series is! But sadly no address could be obtained! i want to b in the movies when they come out lol call me!
Lindsay

this serious of books is the best i have EVER read!!!! its amazing! keep up the good work louise!
Aixelsyd

Age 16

Ok, the Georgia Nicolson books kind of run together into one, long, hillariously snoggworthy entity. Just a second, I have to go look to see where the book started and ended. Ok, that didn't really help much. I read this book about a year ago, I think.

Good books are usually books with characters that people can relate to. Georgia has her ups and downs and sha always comes out better than she was before. She shares her pain and her joy, and her fabu snogging style complete with tips and a step by step expanation.

I do not think this if a very guy friendly book, but I do know a few who have read it and loved it.

Also, if you like these books then you will love "The Year My Life Went Down the Loo"

• Book Jacket: Educated
    Educated
    by Tara Westover
    Voted 2018 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Tara Westover had the kind of ...
  • Book Jacket: Circe
    Circe
    by Madeline Miller
    Voted 2018 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Towards the end of Madeline Miller...
  • Book Jacket: Children of Blood and Bone
    Children of Blood and Bone
    by Tomi Adeyemi
    Voted 2018 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

What would you do if, in a ...
  • Book Jacket: Where the Crawdads Sing
    Where the Crawdads Sing
    by Delia Owens
    Voted 2018 Best Debut Novel Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Where the Crawdads Sing was a ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win The 7 ½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

The 7 ½ Deaths of
Evelyn Hardcastle

"Agatha Christie meets Groundhog Day...quite unlike anything I've ever read." - A. J. Finn

The Big Holiday Wordplay: $400+ in Prizes