Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Mar 2003, 214 pages
    Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Danielle McBride

i really like this book. i have read all of the other three books. I have enjoyed them all. Louise Rennison is an excellent writer and I cant wait until she comes out with her fifth book.
tgirl

I love her book I wish she would hurry more!
Skiiergirl

Gr8 book as usual! Hope she comes out with another 1. It is always a delight to see what is coming round the corner fro Georiga
Caroline

It seems I'm the only American commenting on this book but I know tons of girls who have Rennison's books. These books were awesome! The only one I haven't read is "Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants" and I am tearing my hair out to get a copy. Georgia has the best perspective on life and I don't put one down until I read it from beginning to end. Louise, I don't how you know so much about teenage girls in today's world, but you could be the other half of my brain!

Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Fake Like Me
    Fake Like Me
    by Barbara Bourland
    After years of trying to make it as a painter in New York City, the unnamed narrator of Fake Like Me...
  • Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

The Last List of Miss Judith Kratt
    by Andrea Bobotis

A thoughtful and quintessentially Southern debut that unfolds like a magnolia.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly