Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Mar 2003, 214 pages
    Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Pearl

Hilarious. Before I found these diaries, i was struggling to find a book that made me laugh out loud. Now i can't put any of them down. Each one is just pure comedy class! I've accidently started using the phrases myself now. Louise, your awesome, keep em coming!
Kat

OMG! This book was totally fab. It's completely amazing. These books are awesome, and all my friends and I love them because Georgia is so... like us. I brought all 4 books to school and everyone has read them. I would recommend this book to any normal but slightly insane teenage girl.
Frankie

Well, to be honest what can I say that probably hasn't been said before! This book is genius. It gets into the psyche of very teenage girl, probably across the globe, and shows the confused, amusing little people that we are. You will laught tonnes, I got kicked out of a library for laughing so much at it and you will want to share it with everyone that you meet. I also guarantee that you will be using phrases like red bottomosity after reading it. Go Rennison!
taylor

it was off the chain
angie

this series is awesome. i read the first one and had to have more. i can relate her to me and i never get bored reading them. i read them all in a matter of days they're so good! i love them!!
blackiebrens

hee hee. i wasn''t supposed to read it cause my parents said it was bad. i read the entire thing at the bookstore.
Moi

At first i was hessitent to read the books, but once i read the first one i couldn't stop! i've been reading them a book a day they're so good! (i'm starting the fifth tommorow) They are very funny (!!!) but at the same time they give a great plot!! its a brilliant series! nobody should miss out on these!
Amy Robertson

My mum got me these books as a xmas present, and no offence but they didnt interest me at the time but this year i went on holiday for 1 week and found them in my bookshelf and though "ill take them on holiday, the look ok i guess!" so i went on holiday and read every1 of them. I have never laughed so much in my life!!! They are amazng! Definetly my favourite books just now.
Well done Louise :D

• Book Jacket: Lanny
    Lanny
    by Max Porter
    At once beautifully poignant and hauntingly grotesque, Max Porter's Lanny is like an unexpected ...
    Call Me American
    by Abdi Nor Iftin
  • Book Jacket: The Last Collection
    The Last Collection
    by Jeanne Mackin
    What it's about:
    The Last Collection by Jeanne Mackin follows the lives of two internationally ...
  • Book Jacket: Mrs. Everything
    Mrs. Everything
    by Jennifer Weiner
    Mrs. Everything spans six decades of an American family. We meet the Kaufman sisters Josette 'Jo' ...

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly