Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Mar 2003, 214 pages
    Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Pearl

Hilarious. Before I found these diaries, i was struggling to find a book that made me laugh out loud. Now i can't put any of them down. Each one is just pure comedy class! I've accidently started using the phrases myself now. Louise, your awesome, keep em coming!
Kat

OMG! This book was totally fab. It's completely amazing. These books are awesome, and all my friends and I love them because Georgia is so... like us. I brought all 4 books to school and everyone has read them. I would recommend this book to any normal but slightly insane teenage girl.
Frankie

Well, to be honest what can I say that probably hasn't been said before! This book is genius. It gets into the psyche of very teenage girl, probably across the globe, and shows the confused, amusing little people that we are. You will laught tonnes, I got kicked out of a library for laughing so much at it and you will want to share it with everyone that you meet. I also guarantee that you will be using phrases like red bottomosity after reading it. Go Rennison!
taylor

it was off the chain
angie

this series is awesome. i read the first one and had to have more. i can relate her to me and i never get bored reading them. i read them all in a matter of days they're so good! i love them!!
blackiebrens

hee hee. i wasn''t supposed to read it cause my parents said it was bad. i read the entire thing at the bookstore.
Moi

At first i was hessitent to read the books, but once i read the first one i couldn't stop! i've been reading them a book a day they're so good! (i'm starting the fifth tommorow) They are very funny (!!!) but at the same time they give a great plot!! its a brilliant series! nobody should miss out on these!
Amy Robertson

My mum got me these books as a xmas present, and no offence but they didnt interest me at the time but this year i went on holiday for 1 week and found them in my bookshelf and though "ill take them on holiday, the look ok i guess!" so i went on holiday and read every1 of them. I have never laughed so much in my life!!! They are amazng! Definetly my favourite books just now.
Well done Louise :D

• Book Jacket: Butterfly Yellow
    Butterfly Yellow
    by Thanhha Lai, Daniel Suarez
    Voted 2019 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

As readers, many of us hope ...
  • Book Jacket: Olive, Again
    Olive, Again
    by Elizabeth Strout
    Voted 2019 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

It's been a big year for literary ...
  • Book Jacket: Solitary
    Solitary
    by Albert Woodfox
    Voted 2019 Best Debut Author Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

According to statistics from ...
  • Book Jacket: Becoming
    Becoming
    by Michelle Obama
    Voted 2019 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

BookBrowse hosted a Book Club ...

Book Club
Evening in Paradise
by Lucia Berlin

"Berlin's new book is a marvel, filled with deeply touching stories about lives on the fringes."—NPR

Nothing to See Here
    by Kevin Wilson

A moving and uproarious novel about a woman who finds meaning caring for two children with remarkable abilities.

Win Butterfly Yellow

BUTTERFLY YELLOW

Winner of the BookBrowse Award for Best Young Adult Novel, and the overall highest rated book of the year!

The Big Holiday Wordplay