MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Mar 2003, 214 pages
    Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Morgy Worgy!

I have read Angus thongs and full frontal snogging, on the brightside I'm the boyfriend of a sex god and Knocked out by my nunga-nungas. They were all magnificent and funny books. I am now on page 70 of Dancing in my nuddy pants and so far its been just as good if not better than the first 3. I kant wait to finish and i hope she writes another book for the series.
Lizzie

Read it and you'll get hooked. It's Histerically funny. No-one could mistake it as a bad book. -Lizzie(14)
elaine

this book was good and i hope that it wont be the last in a fantastic series
T-BONE!!:>

I enjoyed this book thouroly and I would reccomend it to anyone interested in her brilliant work.
Jocylen

I would read it again and again 'till the next 1 comes out
Katie

I loved this book, just as I have loved all of the other three. I am so excited for the 5th book! Me & my friends are hooked!

Message from BooKBrowse - hi Katie, sadly the author says that she has no plans for another book in this series - maybe that will change but, at the time of writing (Spring 2003) the word in the publishing world is that she feels she's taken the series as far as she can without it getting overly tired and repetitive---- Davina, BookBrowse.com
Bryana Braun

I love this book just like I loved all the other 3! I can't wait for the 5th book. I read them in a day 2 at tops I love them so much it barely takes me any time to read them!
Michelle Merciless

I really enjoyed reading this book. I've read the other 3 and this is by far the best one. Gee is still as funny as ever and Libby is still wierd. Can't wait for book 5.

• Book Jacket: The Revisioners
    The Revisioners
    by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
    The chapters of Margaret Wilkerson Sexton's second novel, The Revisioners, alternate between three ...
  • Book Jacket: Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    by Dexter Palmer
    The year is 1726 and the sleepy town of Godalming has been rocked by scandal. Called to the bedside ...
  • Book Jacket: Life Undercover
    Life Undercover
    by Amaryllis Fox
    Life Undercover, a riveting true-adventure memoir, reveals how and why a young woman decides to work...
  • Book Jacket: Celestial Bodies
    Celestial Bodies
    by Jokha Alharthi
    One typically expects to find a detailed family tree adorning the opening pages of, say, an epic ...

The Lost Man
by Jane Harper

"Strong characters, riveting plot and an honest look at life in the Australian outback make it easy to give this 5-stars!"
—BookBrowse

Welcome to the Pine Away Motel and Cabins
    by Katarina Bivald

A heartwarming story of love, friendship, and the art of living.

Creatures
    by Crissy Van Meter

Set on the eve of an island wedding, this provocative debut novel exerts a pull as strong as the tides.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win American Dirt

"A Grapes of Wrath for our times." - Don Winslow

This debut is already being hailed as a new American classic, and is the first book to receive a perfect 5-stars from BookBrowse reviewers!

V I T S Of L