MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Mar 2003, 214 pages
    Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Jess

I think that Georgia is a strange but ordinary teenager. She is great to read she make me laugh so much. I reccomend people to read her books.
Alita

Wow! I just finished the most recent book but I have to say all of the books in the series are absolutely marvy.

I am a fifteen year old reader who has been reading Georgia for almost two years now. I know that might sound like a lot but I live by them. I'm a participant of the Snog-o-meter and I am quite odd like Georgia also (I hate my eyebrows just like she does).

So, I must congratulate and thank Louise Rennison for giving the world with such hilarious and lovely books. I will cherish them all for a lifetime. I have never laughed so hard in my life.
dancer

this book is the best book i have ever read. it was so hilarious i can relate to alot in her life. the hole set of the books are so funny you will fall off your seat with laughter. it was one of the rare books you can read time after time. well done to Louise Rennison another hit, she is a talented author!!!!!!!!!!!!
JJ

This book was hilarious, i loved it, along with the rest of the series. It is just as good as the other books and an absolute "HOOT". I am 14 years old and could really relate to what was being said.
JJ
volleybabe11

Louise and Georgia have great chemistry.I love them!I read the first three and I'm going to get "Dancing in my Nuddy Pants," and I also heard that Louise is coming out with a fifth hilarious book.Georgia sounds very fun and I can't wait for the next book.

-*VOLLEYBABE*-
Sofi

Hi!
I am 13 years old, I have read ALL the Georgia Nicolson books many, many times, and I believe that adults wouldn't really understand how we relate to these books, they are laugh-out-loud-while-you-are-reading-your-book-in-the-middle-of-class-and-your-teacher-makes-a-useless-attempt-to-kill-you type of funny (if you know what I mean) and that is one of the major appeals of it... all girls love to laugh, especially at somebody like Georgia, and I think every girl my age should have the full collection, I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!! (everybody would)
A must-have-must-read series. I strongly hope the books don't end yet, because I absolutely rate this amazingly fab collection!!!!!!!!!!
concepcion

these books are hysterically funny, and although they don't always get the best ratings, that's only because adults don't understand why we think these books are funny. How can you expect teenage girls to buy a book based on what some wrinkly, old priss book-rating person thinks about it. Buy this book and read it, becuase it's definately worth it.
Aneeza

I am 13 years old, and I loved this book, because it made me want to keep reading it, and because it had humor in it and teenagers need to laugh! I hope that Louise writes more books like this.

• Book Jacket: Father of Lions
    Father of Lions
    by Louise Callaghan
    Our readers have given high marks to Father of Lions by Louise Callaghan. Out of 21 reviewers, 18 ...
    Girl, Woman, Other
    by Bernardine Evaristo
    As we meet Amma, a 50-something playwright finally experiencing mainstream success in Bernardine ...
  • Book Jacket: The Revisioners
    The Revisioners
    by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
    The chapters of Margaret Wilkerson Sexton's second novel, The Revisioners, alternate between three ...
  • Book Jacket: Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    by Dexter Palmer
    The year is 1726 and the sleepy town of Godalming has been rocked by scandal. Called to the bedside ...

The Lost Man
by Jane Harper

"Strong characters, riveting plot and an honest look at life in the Australian outback make it easy to give this 5-stars!"
—BookBrowse

Creatures
    by Crissy Van Meter

Set on the eve of an island wedding, this provocative debut novel exerts a pull as strong as the tides.

Lady Clementine
    by Marie Benedict

An illuminating look at one of history's most unusual and extraordinary women, Clementine Churchill.

Win The Adventurer's Son

Publishing Soon!
The Adventurer's Son

"A brave and marvelous book. A page-turner that will rip your heart out."
--Jon Krakauer