Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Mar 2003, 214 pages
    Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Jess

I think that Georgia is a strange but ordinary teenager. She is great to read she make me laugh so much. I reccomend people to read her books.
Alita

Wow! I just finished the most recent book but I have to say all of the books in the series are absolutely marvy.

I am a fifteen year old reader who has been reading Georgia for almost two years now. I know that might sound like a lot but I live by them. I'm a participant of the Snog-o-meter and I am quite odd like Georgia also (I hate my eyebrows just like she does).

So, I must congratulate and thank Louise Rennison for giving the world with such hilarious and lovely books. I will cherish them all for a lifetime. I have never laughed so hard in my life.
dancer

this book is the best book i have ever read. it was so hilarious i can relate to alot in her life. the hole set of the books are so funny you will fall off your seat with laughter. it was one of the rare books you can read time after time. well done to Louise Rennison another hit, she is a talented author!!!!!!!!!!!!
JJ

This book was hilarious, i loved it, along with the rest of the series. It is just as good as the other books and an absolute "HOOT". I am 14 years old and could really relate to what was being said.
JJ
volleybabe11

Louise and Georgia have great chemistry.I love them!I read the first three and I'm going to get "Dancing in my Nuddy Pants," and I also heard that Louise is coming out with a fifth hilarious book.Georgia sounds very fun and I can't wait for the next book.

-*VOLLEYBABE*-
Sofi

Hi!
I am 13 years old, I have read ALL the Georgia Nicolson books many, many times, and I believe that adults wouldn't really understand how we relate to these books, they are laugh-out-loud-while-you-are-reading-your-book-in-the-middle-of-class-and-your-teacher-makes-a-useless-attempt-to-kill-you type of funny (if you know what I mean) and that is one of the major appeals of it... all girls love to laugh, especially at somebody like Georgia, and I think every girl my age should have the full collection, I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!! (everybody would)
A must-have-must-read series. I strongly hope the books don't end yet, because I absolutely rate this amazingly fab collection!!!!!!!!!!
concepcion

these books are hysterically funny, and although they don't always get the best ratings, that's only because adults don't understand why we think these books are funny. How can you expect teenage girls to buy a book based on what some wrinkly, old priss book-rating person thinks about it. Buy this book and read it, becuase it's definately worth it.
Aneeza

I am 13 years old, and I loved this book, because it made me want to keep reading it, and because it had humor in it and teenagers need to laugh! I hope that Louise writes more books like this.

Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Fake Like Me
    Fake Like Me
    by Barbara Bourland
    After years of trying to make it as a painter in New York City, the unnamed narrator of Fake Like Me...
  • Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...

The Last List of Miss Judith Kratt
    by Andrea Bobotis

A thoughtful and quintessentially Southern debut that unfolds like a magnolia.

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly