What readers think of Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

Walk Two Moons

by Sharon Creech

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech X
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

May 1994, 280 pages

Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 140 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

Rana Haddad

This book book was like the best book I ever read in my life! I think that it was really sad that when Saimanca went to go see her mom and it ended up at the grave yard.I think that it was scary when they ceeped on getting note from what they thought was the Lunitic
but it ended up being the old lady that lived next to Phebe. Onr thing that got on my nerves is that Phebe was being rude about the plates not maching and the food! She worryed to much about the carbs! One thing that was like wow is how Phebes mom kissine the Lunitic and all that and how it ended up being Phebes step brother!Another thing that scared me was that when Phebe and Salimanca snuk in to the old ladys house and tht the old lady that was blind new that it was Salimanca and that some one was with her! Last is that her teacher was her write two notebooks about her and that Salimanca did not know what to write.I HOPE THAT EVERT BODY LOVED THIS BOOK BECAUSE I VERY SUE THAT I DID!I HOPE THAT SHARON CREECH WRITE ALOT MORE BOOK THAT ALL THE PEOPLE LEARN FROM BECAUSE I KNOW I DO! Dont Judge A Man Untill You Walked Two Moons In His Moccisons! amd that a fact! THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE BOOK! NOW I NOW THAT IM GOING TO BY THIS BOOK!!!
Sharon J., age 10

This wonderful book teaches many lessons. First, I think that the lesson most important that this book told me was that you should walk in someone else's shoes or mocassins BEFORE you judge them. Just like the saying: Never judge a book by its cover Sharon Creech did an amazing job telling this tale about Phoebe Winterbottom and Salamanca Tree Hiddle. This story really is touching and well written. I could never put down this book! Each time I picked it up, I couldn't get my eyes off it! I finished this book in 2 days!! I would really wish that Salamanca had a better ending like how Phoebe did. Salamanca's Grandma was so alive and excited,so I feel bad that she died. I recommend this boom to anyone that enjoys touching and meaningful stories. There are 5 words to describe Walk Two Moons: INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, HEARTREACHING, WONDERFUL, and MARVELOUS.

-Sharon Jiang, age 10
kirsten

I thought the book was great. It really felt like Salamanca, even though she was a fictional character, was communicating to me through the book. Sharon Creech uses very emotive techniques in the book and shows real empathy. It feels like the book has been written by a 13 year old girl and not just someone trying to write through the eyes of someone else. I really felt warmth for all the characters. Pheobes character was brilliant. She had a wonderfully vivid imagination which classically got ahead of her. Sharon really sells the story to you. She gives it her best. The characters she created are brilliant and the way she shows their thoughts and feelings really gives the story life. I am fourteen but first read the book when i was thirteen and I think it is suitable for any girls around that age group as it is something that you can relate to. I would recommend it to all female teens aged 12-14 as it provides a good understanding and is easier to empathise with.

kirsten nott
year 9
(14 1/2)
Bruno

I think this book deserves a 5 because it taught a lot a of lessons about life and is a little sad. The conflict was actually amazing and I recommend this book for anyone.
Chantelle Williams

I read walk two moons as a school novel study, and I was impressed about how good it was. Usually I don't enjoy the books we read for novel study, but I really enjoyed walk two moons. I liked the plot twist even thought I wanted Sal to end up living happily ever after with her mom, dad, and grandparents. It was obvious I thought that Mike a.k.a. "the lunitic" was mrs. Winterbottoms first child. I cried when Sal's grandma died. She was an awesome character because she thought of Sal and not about herself. I thought that it was clever when Sal drove all by herself. I liked how we found out that Mrs. Cadaver was the only surviver from the bus crash, and she had been close with Samamanca's mother. The only thing I would have liked is more of a conclusion to Phoebe's story. I would like to know if she has really excepted her big brother, and I would like to know if Prudence (her older sister) is still flirting with him. I loved the messages that Mrs. Partrige was leaving. I thought they were well thought out, and I enjoyed reading them. Sharon Creech is even more amazing then I thought if she really came up with those all on her own. WOW!!!! Overall I loved this book and I look forward to reading more of Sharon Creech's books. Walk two moons is a great book for anyone, any age. I highly reccomend that you read this book!

Chantelle Williams
Grade 8
Jensen Cheong

Amazxing! Had to read it a zillion more times to be sick of the book. I liked the book because you can actually visualize the book meaning. I can walk in Phobe, Ben, Sal, or anyone else moccisins and understand how they feel. Overall, I think this book deserves a no.1 spot. In conclusion, this was a terrific book
Kita

This was a really great book. I enjoyed it, even though the ending made me cry a bit. Phoebe was my favorite character. =)
veronica

the book was great!i recomend it don't judge it by its cover,its intresting!best book ever!best book ever

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

W N, W Not

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone