Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

by Jerry Spinelli

Aug 2000, 176 pages
    May 2002, 192 pages

There are currently 418 reader reviews for Stargirl

Chrissy G (11/29/05)

Stargirl
Yo. This was a really good book, mmhm yes, yes. All you people are like 'Oh it's boring......Well, you know what I say to that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. So just do whatever you want, I'm just tellin' you you're way wrong. Way, way wrong.
Loreena (09/23/05)

Stargirl
Oh my gosh! What a good book! Stargirl kept me reading the whole night long. My friend recomended me reading it, and it was awesome!
Jenna the Greaat (09/05/05)

Stargirl
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER. . .i normally dont like reading but this book is so good that i read it for four hours!
Dhara (07/02/05)

Stargirl
I think this book was amazing. I liked the story very much. It is easy for children to read. It teaches me a great lesson about the stargirl.
killer (06/21/05)

stargirl
this book was the most boringest book i've ever read this book is stupid to read and i could no read have of it. I could read only 35 pages so this book sukes thats why i gave it a 1
Anonymous (02/24/05)

stargirl was awesome! i loved it. it is a book that all teenagers should read!
Mia (02/12/05)

I LOVED Stargirl, I think it is one of the best books I have ever read, and it is my favorite book. Jerry Spinelli is an awesome author. He has a very unique way of writing that just captivates you, making you want to read more. Stargirl is my favorite book, from page one, all I wanted to do was keep reading to see what would happen next. Every time I finish a chapter, it leaves me thinking, that’s what I look for in good books and thats exactly what I found in Stargirl. I absolutely loved Stargirl!! I would definitely recommend this book to any middle school readers who like stories about trying to fit in and finding true love. Jerry Spinelli did an awesome job of depicting a teenager’s life, you feel like you really are Leo because you’re seeing everything from his perspective. Spinelli did such a great job of describing them and telling how they acted, that I felt like I really got to know Stargirl and Leo, like I’d known them almost my whole life. This is one of the best books I have ever read, and if you haven't read it yet, then you definetly should; if you have already read it, then read it again!!!
jonny tapiea (02/07/05)

this is a bad book a very bad book but it made me fall a sleep lots of times and it was so boring most of the kids in my class did not read it because it sucks it is the worst book i and everyone else has ever read.

One Month Free Membership

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

The Invisible Life of Ivan Isaenko